REVEAL [PART 128]

||3RD POV||

She raised her head as she spoke with a frown, "Now, you know who I truly am." Chisaki continued walking next to Chronostasis and everyone was silent until a voice stopped them as it panted, "Excuse me... But can I ask you some questions...?" She turns her head towards the voice and her dull eyes widen a bit, Chisaki turns towards Mirio while stating, "You shouldn't have been able to get here so fast." Mirio answered as he calmed his breathing, "I took a shortcut... I'm here to rescue that girl and Mrs. Kurosawa." Chisaki closes his eyes as he asked, "Now that you know the situation, you're putting on your hero mask, huh?"

He opens his eyes and they were dull as he continued, "Mr. Student. Back then, you were pretending not to see, weren't you? The girl and Angel don't want you to rescue them." Eri had a horrified expression on her face while Aya's expression was blank as she stared at him with dull eyes that resembled a doll's. Chisaki stated with his hands in his pockets, "To them, you're not a hero." Mirio narrowed his eyes at him as he retorted, "That's why I'm here." Chisaki sighs as he closed his eyes in frustration, "I'm not getting through to you. Let me make this simpler." They turned around and Mirio leaped at them, but Chisaki said, "I'm telling you to die."

Aya watched how Mirio lost his footing and felt given to someone, she raised her head and saw that Chisaki was now the one who dragged her chained body across the floor. She watched how Shin aimed his gun at the teen and pulled the trigger, luckily, Mirio dodged it. They got further away as Chisaki and Chronostasis continued to walk away. The blood that escaped her bullet wound dripped to the floor, creating smudges that followed her dragged body. Suddenly, Chisaki stopped as he heard silence and she saw how Mirio disappeared into the ground.

As Chisaki turned around, Mirio appeared behind him with a raised hand while roaring, "Chisaki...!" He rapidly turned towards him and didges the attack as Mirio swung his arm, but his foot slammed into Chronostasis's face which caused the said man to release Eri and Mirio caught her. Chisaki accidentally lets go of Aya and she fell to the floor but Mirio was quick enough to hold her in his arms, along with Eri. Her eyes were dull as death itself and listened to how Eri muttered, "Why...? You can't be here... He'll kill you!" She held her cuffed hand out to Eri while murmuring, "Eri... Thank god that you're safe..." Mirio stated as he kept his eyes on Chisaki who was eerie quiet, "I will never make you sad anymore. It's fine! I will become both of you's hero!"

Aya glanced at the masked heir and he looked at the ceiling with his dull eyes as he muttered, "How filthy..." He rubbed his face while ordering, "Come back, Eri." She started to shiver and Aya held her hand as she watched with cautious eyes. Chisaki continued as he rubbed his face vigorously, "Killed? How many times do I have tell to you? You break people. That's how you were born." Eri places her hand onto Mirio's chest as she warned with wide eyes, "No... You shouldn't..." 

Mirio interrupted with narrowed eyes as he watched Chisaki, "You don't have to listen to him." Chisaki stopped rubbing his face and mocked, "Arent I always telling you? I have to get my hands dirty because of your selfishness." He glared at the young girl as he continued, "Each and every action you take kills people. You're cursed." He looked at the dull-eyes woman as he stated, "Angel has been a blessing. She needs to be cured of the Hero Syndrome." Mirio grits his teeth and roars as he held them tighter, "How can you say that to your own child?!" Chisaki crouches while saying with his arm over his mask, "Huh? Oh, I see. That's the story I told you..." He showed that them that he has taken off one of his gloves and he admitted, "I don't have any children. Yet..."

Mirio's eyes widen when the floor exploded towards them and covered the two as he turned away from the attack, spikes appeared from the floor, Aya held Eri in her arms as Mirio held her into the air. Eri held onto her and Mirio had them back in his hold as he yelled, "He didn't care that they were here." Chisaki places his hand against the floor as he answered, "Yeah, it wouldn't been an impediment even if they broke." The spikes turned back into the floor and he sends another attack towards them as he continued, "If I put them back right away, I can revive them. Even if the didn't keep their shape, I could put them back the way they were. They should already know that firsthand."

Aya held Eri's head tightly towards her as she saw another attack of spikes head their way, Mirio jumped away from the attack. Chisaki asked with his hand still on the floor, "What will you do if Angel and Eri get injured? Under these conditions, I'm the only one who can heal them." Mirio landed safely and glared at the man who continued, "I've sealed off your escape. You won't be able to run away using Permeation if you're holding Angel and Eri." She glanced around them and saw that there were spikes everywhere, her eyes land on Chisaki's hunched form as he taunted, "Are you going to fight me? Mr. Student." 

Her eyes widen when she saw that Chronostasis was conscious and holding his head as he aimed the gun at them. The spikes broke into little pieces and Mirio looked down at them while saying with a smile, "Sorry about this." His cape covered them as he hid his body and she heard the trigger being pulled twice. Suddenly, the cape was wrapped around her and Eri like a blanket as he disappeared into the ground and appeared in front of Chronostasis, Chisaki managed to send him away from Mirio but he dropped his gun in the process. She struggled to pull the cap off of her and the girl and heard how Mirio roared, "A hero puts on his cape so he can use it to wrap up a girl and a woman who's suffering and in pain!"

Aya held onto the girl as they both watched how Mirio fought, her lip trembled as he held onto the girl. Both of their eyes sparkled as they watched how he slammed his fist against Chisaki's face while roaring, "I won't let you lay another finger on them! I'll take you both down at once! You've lost, Chisaki!" She could hear him mumble as he fell, "Don't use my name so casually. I've already... thrown that name away!" She felt dread fill her body and turns in the direction of where Shin aimed the gun at them while roaring, "I'm sorry, Mistress!" She covered Eri's body as she closed her eyes and didn't notice how Mirio was over them. She looked up and she was met with his smile and kind eyes, her wings sprouted with fury as the bullet slammed into his shoulder.

Her voice cracked as she yelled while covering his body with her wings, "Mirio...!" Her cuffed hands struggled to hold him but she tried as tears fell from her eyes. Chisaki slowly rose while saying, "The diseased... have been given Quirks, and that let them dream. Thinking you can actually become something is an illness of the mind. It's funny!" She held his head as he was on all fours and her wails were heard by Chisaki who roared, "With that power of that girl and woman you've come here to save, everything you've worked to cultivate..." He slammed his hand against the floor as he ended with, "...Has now gone to waste!" But before Chisaki could do anything, Mirio slammed his fist against his face but the heir blocked it with his forearm.

She sobbed as she watched how he still fought without a Quirk, and it only grew louder as she watched how he got injured, how his blood was being spilled for them. Chisaki sends spikes towards them but Mirio blocked it with his limbs and Aya could only whimper as she sobbed when she saw how he did this for them. Her yell of anguish haunted Chisaki's ears,

"Mirio!"