ENTRANCE EXAM [PART23]

Today's the day of the entrance exam, people could be seen walking to the famous future hero school, U.A. Somewhere in the crowd of in coming students from other schools, stood a familiar green haired boy with a nervous yet excited expression on his face.

Next to him was a dark-brunette haired woman who's her late twenties, she in return had a lazy expression and her hands in her jackets' pockets.

She looks at him in the corner of her eye, she was a bit worried for him since he recently just received One for all. She slightly shivers as she recalls the scene of him eating a piece of All Might's hair, it was hilarious but gross at the same time. She sighs softly and harshly pats his back in reassurance, he flinches at the contact and the sudden pain.

He turns his head to the girl with a questionable gaze, she just smiles and said, "It's a 'good luck' for the exam since I'm going to be a teacher here and not take the damn thing."

He smiles sheepishly and rubs the back of his neck in return. "I kinda forgot you're going to be a teacher at U.A." He says and sweat drops when he remembers how she came (literally) out of nowhere and told him she's a teacher at U.A again.

She grins widely at him and looks back at the big building in front of them, he did the same but with a determined glint in his eyes. "Ready to become a hero, Izuku?"

She suddenly asks the young teen, who in return, smiles brightly and replied, "I'm always ready."

She nods softly and walked towards the building, leaving the boy in his own train of thoughts. He didn't even notice she wasn't at his side anymore, as he started to overthink things.

Luckily, he stops when he heard his childhood friend shouts his name harshly, "Get out of my way, Deku!"

The said boy flinches and started to say random things to the ash blond male, who in return, walked past him with a harsh shove against the shoulder with the nervous green head.

Bakugo glares daggers at Midoriya and threatened before walking to the building, "Don't get in my damn way, nerd"

Midoriya freezes on the spot and clench his hand into a fist, 'I have to remember I am here to become the number one hero,' he thought to himself as he looks next to him, his eyes grew wide when he didn't see the no. 3 female hero next to him.

Panicked, he frankly looks around for her, but only to see Bakugo walking next to her a few meters ahead of him.

He tries calling out for her, but quickly Bakugos' glare sent shivers down his spine when his green eyes met his raging red ones. He gulps in defeat and fear, then continued to walk towards the school building but only to trip over his own feet. Just as he was about to kiss the floor, he notices he was floating in the air.

He started to struggle in the air in confusion but was stopped when an unknown voice spoke, "Phew, that was close wasn't it? It will surely be bad luck to fall before the exam, right?"

He turns to the voice and saw a cute girl, she had brown hair that's cut in a bob style with hazelnut colored eyes.

She smiles and places him safely on the ground, Midoriya in return was completely red in the face.

They continue to converse to each other, meanwhile, Bakugo was screaming at the young brunette next to him. She had an expressionless face but was internally planning to beat the angry ash blond haired boy.

She blocks out everything what the young teen is sprouting next to her, he seems to notice her lack of response. He clicks his tongue and grabbed her wrist in annoyance, "Oi, are you even listening to me?"

He says while he glares down at the brunette. She blinks her golden blue eyes in surprise, she then looks at his hand that captured her wrist.

"I actually did for your information Bakugo." She responded with an eye roll, he frowns and pulls her closer to him.

Her forehead bumps into his chest slightly, she flinches a little and looks upwards to him with a slight frown. He glares at her more and spat out, "Liar"

She tries to tug her hand away from his hold, but his hold only got tighter. She lets out a soft groan of pain from his hold on her wrist, he snaps out of his daze and clicks his tongue.

He slowly lets go of her wrist and walked off, leaving the young maiden behind.

She sighs while rubbing her now slightly bruised wrist, her eyes were filled with an unknown emotion.

As the ash blond male walk towards the building, the other examiners start whispering to each other. He growls as his ears picks up some of the whispers, he grits his teeth as he recalls the Slime incident.

He calms down once a familiar face pops in his head, he relaxes just a bit and keeps his head high in the sky.

He pulls his scarf over his mouth as a cold breeze blew by, he didn't feel the curious gaze that Aya sent him. She shakes her head in amusement at the young man.

She continues walking to the building, with a single thought as she went to change into her hero outfit.

'Let's see how far you two can do in this exam,

Katsuki Bakugo,

Izuku Midoriya.'