WEEKEND [PART 118]

||3RD POV||

It was the weekend, meaning that no work or stress. The sun was starting to rise over the horizon, sunlight shone through the window of buildings. In the kitchen of the apartment, she was sitting on top of the counter with a cup of coffee in hand. She was staring into space while occasionally taking sips from her coffee, her body was covered with a white oversized button-up shirt, her hair was messy and tangled. It was silent yet peaceful in the apartment, the sins were lazing around or they went out to explore the mortal world. She placed the empty cup of coffee onto the counter and steadily got off of the counter, her bare feet touch the floor and she grabbed her cup, she places it in the sink. 

The soft sound of padding footsteps echoed through the apartment as she walks towards her room, she opens the door, and her eyes land on the two bodies on the bed. Pride and Wrath were both covered with blankets and she smiled as she recalled what happened the previous night. Her voice was soft as she said into the quiet yet slightly dark room, "Sweet dreams, you two." She closed the door and stood against it, the shirt was abandoned and a new outfit covered her clear skin. 

It was an off-shoulder shirt with a black skirt and a white leather belt, a jacket rested over the outfit. Her legs were covered with black thigh-high sheer stockings with garters, her feet were adorned with black ankle straps. Black hoops were hanging from her ears while her hair was neat and slightly platted, a black ring was on her right hand's ring finger.

{OUTFIT REFERENCE}

{OUTFIT REFERENCE}

She opened a portal and through it, she was in an alleyway that was empty and quiet. The portal closes behind her and she casually walks out of the alleyway, she soon realized as she walked through the streets, she was close to a familiar building. She smiles as she heads towards that building, once she was in front of it, she opened the door and heads upstairs. Once she found the right door, she slammed it open as she greeted, "Sir Nighteye! I've come to visit you over the past 15 years!"

She was met with silence and she rose a brow, her eyes look around and she was met with two familiar eyes. She accusingly points her finger at them as she questioned, "Why are you two doing here??" Before they could answer her, Nighteye was in front of her with a smile and wrapped his arms around her. He tightened his hold around her as he laughed softly, everyone except the brunette had wide eyes as they stare at the scene in front of them. 

He dragged her towards his desk and sat in his chair with her on his thigh, he went back to his serious personality as he had his head on his hands, "Anyhow, so you want to do a work-study here in order to become stronger?" Midoriya snaps out of his daze and exclaimed out of determination, "Yes, sir! Please allow it!" The hero raised a brow at the determined teen and asked, "You have a contract from the school--" Midoriya cuts him off as he searched for the form in his bag, "Of course I brought it with me!" Sir Nighteye narrows his eyes at the teen and stated as the brunette chuckles slightly, "You will not interrupt me when I am speaking."