REMEMBRANCE [PART21]

We sat there for what felt like hours but in reality, it was only a few minutes. Never of us spoke, only the sounds of the busy street and the sound of rain was heard. I sighed as I rub his back on in a soothing manner when he stopped bailing his eyes out awhile ago.

He lets out a shaky breath as he raises from the crook of my neck, his bangs shadowed his pale blue irises but I could still make out his puffy cheeks in the dark. I couldn't help but to worry for him.

He leans closer to my ear and whispered softly, "Sorry about that, do you want to go somewhere peaceful?" I giggle and answered, "That would be nice at the moment." He stood up from the ground with me in hand.

I raise an eyebrow at him but he just smiles, suddenly we weren't in the alleyway anymore but in front of a restaurant. I gape at the site making him laugh at my expression.

He intertwined his hand with mine and tugged me towards the building, he looks at me over his shoulder and grinned childishly, "Ready to go on an adventure my dear lady?" I laugh and answered with a playful smile, "Always my dear knight in shining armor~"

He looks back to the building and opened the door, immediately we were greeted by the sound of music and waiters. Once we entered, the door closed with a soft click.

Now, that was a night to remember.