TEACHER VS STUDENTS [PART 86]

||3RD POV||

She was sitting on top of a building with her head on her hand, her eyes watched how they moved through the city. Her wings open and she disappeared before they could notice her, a black feather floated towards them and stopped in front of them. A haunting chuckle filled the area as the sound of beating wings met their ears and then it was silent. Bakugo sneered while Midoriya felt nervousness enter his system.

They continued walking through the empty city until the sound of beating wings were heard again and they stopped, out of nowhere, she grabbed both of them by the neck of their shirts and lifted them into the air. They struggled as she flew in the sky with high speed occasionally dragging them across the buildings or streets, once she thought that she had enough of fun, she dropped them and they rolled across the road. They got up with bruises and many other injuries and were ready to fight her but she only smiled as she disappeared in her portal.

They gulped when they heard the sound of a blade scrap against the road until it became eerie quiet, causing them to be on alert as they looked around for her to pop out. When they were sure that it was safe, they walked on but Bakugo headed off without Midoriya who tried to keep up with him. Suddenly, metal feathers landed in front of their feet and they stepped back when they saw the metal feathers. They look up and saw the portal close and cursed under their breath as they were caught off guard again.

She watches how they were arguing and almost attacked when Bakugo punches Midoriya with his grenade, All Might held her back while shaking his head at her. She glanced at him with worry and muttered softly, "This is getting out of hand, All Might. They're turning on each other at this point." He sighed and shakes his head as he muttered back, "There's nothing we can do about that. Open a portal so that we can be at the exit and fight them there." She nods and a portal opens underneath them, they were at the exit, waiting for the two.

They waited for a minute but they didn't come so they looked at each other with a dark look and All Might brings his left arm back and released a powerful wind pressure which caused everything to be destroyed and turn into a dust storm that was heading towards the two teens. Her eyes were filled with bliss when she noticed how the area looked like a battlefield that she was on in the past. Automatically, her outfit turned into her old military uniform and she crouched on the floor before leaping through the destroyed street, leaving a massive crater from where she was standing a second ago.

She zipped through the street with laughter escaping her lips while All Might approached the teens as he spoke, "Who gives a damn about damaging the city?" Midoriya had a terrified expression on his face while Bakugo had a wide smirk but his eyes were terrified. All Might slams his foot onto the ground sending another wave of wind pressure towards them but they stood their ground, his voice was terrifying as he spoke, "If you think of this as an exam, you'll be sorry."

She stood on a broken street lamp with a crazed smile on her face while her features changed into something demonic, tall black horns emerged from her head while a tail formed just above her ass, her hands were pitch black and her canines were sharp as she smiles wildly. Her nails were sharper than blades while she was watching with menace, her voice was cold but filled with impatience, "You two underestimated us." She landed next to All Might who had a blue glowing eye while her eyes were glowing brightly with bloodlust, they both synced as they said, "We are villains, heroes. Come at us with everything you've got!"

Midoriya knew that they were in danger and recommended while getting up, "We can't take them head-on. Let's run!" He started running while Bakugo's smirk fell from his lip as he roared at him, "Don't tell me what to do!" She vanished as All Might leaped towards them, Bakugo releases an attack while yelling, "Stun Grenade!" He mocked as All Might was blinded at the light, and leaped at him "'Come at us' you said, All Might? Even if you didn't say anything, I was gonna do that..." All Might grabbed his face in mid-air but Bakugo released multiple explosions into All Might's face.