OUR MEETING [PART7]

||3RD POV||

At some point, she abandoned the vehicle and walked through the streets that seemed to be crowded because of people who were leaving from work or school. She took out her smoking pipe that she got as a gift from someone a century ago or so, she lit it at the end and smelled the sweet scent of coffee and caramel escape it. Slowly, she took a draft and blew it out while dodging people who seemed to be in a hurry. She paused in her step when her phone rang and sighed as she took it out from her pocket, she answered it while leaning against a wall of a random building, "This is Kurosawa Aya speaking. How can I help you?" She was taken back by the voice from the other side of the phone and spoke with a grin as she tapped the ash out of her pipe, "Oh, what a pleasant surprise. You usually never call me, what's the special occasion?"

She listened to the person on the other side and sighed out as she placed the pipe back into her pocket, "Look, John, I know you're my boss and all but I can't do that." The said man started to complain over the phone and she rolled her eyes at him. After conversing with him, she ended the call and continued roaming the streets. A little story about our protagonist; she has four jobs which involve being a hero, a secretary at The Wu Company, being a waitress at a cozy cafe called 'Coffee Lover', and finally, a bartender at a bar called 'Secret Sage Bar.' She met John through the kindergarten when she picked up Haru and found out that he was a man who created his own company from scratch but he lost his wife at a villain attack a few years ago.

Since his son, Masami, told him that she reminded him of his own mother, he pleaded her to his caretaker and secretary at his company since he can't look after his son and manage a company at the same time. In a manner, she accepted his offer and their relationship as employee and employer grew over the passing months. With her other jobs, the main three main things are being a hero, a bartender who works ungodly hours through the weekends, and being the secretary of a famous company. Anyhow, she paused in her step when an explosion close by erupted and people started screaming in horror as they rushed away.

Calmly, she walked through an alley while placing on her gas mask and her outfit shifted into a bodysuit. As she walked out of the alleyway, she saw the situation; Heroes were having trouble with a villain who was green slime and had a hostage with him. Her eyes narrowed at the hostage's appearance and groaned when she recognized him, her slender legs started to take big strides as the rest of the heroes were trying to calm down the crowd. Her fingertips grew into claws that were shadowy as she rushed towards the villain who attacked her with a tentacle which she dodged. Just before she could slice the villain, a bag slammed into it and her eyes widen when she saw the green-haired boy from earlier claw at him.

"Are you insane?!" She roared while pulling him away when the villain was about to strike him, she grabbed the slime-like tentacle and destroyed it into millions of pieces. She pushed the teen to the side and her other hand grew similar to her hand that was slicing at the slime. Hurriedly, she strikes at his eyes and he hollered in pain as they bled. As she took that chance to save the ash-blonde, her hand was back to normal, and felt his larger hand clasp onto her wrist. Immediately, she pulled him out of the slime which caused everyone to become surprised at her strength. Just when she took her eyes off of the slime, the ash-blonde growled out but his figure was slumped against hers, "Let go fo me, hag..."

She angrily stated as she grabbed the green-haired male as the villain tried to attack him, "Just shut up and go to sleep, porcupine." He scoffed but couldn't help but fall unconscious because of the sweet scent that surrounded her exposed skin. She silently cursed when she couldn't move her body since she was being crushed by two males and watched how the villain roared as he attacked her, "Stop interfering!" She closed her eyes and pulled the unconscious boys closer to her as she feared for the worst but a gust of wind went passed her. Slowly, she opens her eyes and noticed a tall figure next to her form, his fist was in the slime and she muttered softly in gratitude and appreciation, "About time, All Might."

Time to get wild...