UNBELIEVABLE NIGHT [PART10]

||3RD POV||

Unfortunately, for our protagonist, she had to go work for the night. The bar was crowded and customers were filling in, her figure was rushing in every direction as she tends customers with patience. "You're working too much for someone who's birthday is today," A voice teased from the other side of the counter which caused the brunette to look at her with a raised brow. A female who had pale brown hair and eyes was dressed in formal attire, she smiled at the taller female who was cleaning a whiskey glass. "Ah, boss," She started with a grin but it turned into a sly smirk as she teased, "Welcome back from retirement." The female released a slightly annoyed chuckle yet her eyes showed nothing but kindness, she retorted with the same smirk, "Oh, please. Just because I'm forty-one doesn't mean that I need to retire, Angel."

She hums in agreement but noticed her body language, her voice grew back to cold as a frown appeared on her lips, "You're here because you need something from me, right?" She froze and admitted with a guilty expression as she stared at her, "I'm sorry... The singer who was supposed to sing got into an incident on the way here and need a stand-in." The brunette was quiet for a second before stating as she walked to the changing rooms, "Give me a few minutes to get ready." Immediately, her face lit up when she heard her words but she wasn't alone, the other staff heard that as well and somewhat grew curious yet excited.

They didn't notice two figures entering the building; a tall ravenette with cyan-colored eyes while a girl with blonde hair who was dressed in a semi-formal attire walked next to him. Her eyes flickered to the people who were drinking and chatting in the lounge area, he noticed her actions and warned as he heads towards the counter for a drink, "Don't do something reckless, Pshyco." The blonde huffed and retorted as she followed him, "I won't even do anything in such a crowded place in the first place."

As they got seated, they noticed how the staff was crowding the door that had 'ONLY STAFF ALLOWED' on it. As the door opened, gasps and other reactions were heard when a curvy figure stepped out of the room. It was if time slowed down for the ravenette whose eyes widen at the figure, her chocolate brown locks were in a low bun while her figure was being hugged by a black silky yet lacy dress, crimson lipstick was on her lips and her make up was dark, diamond earrings hung from her ears which complimented her skin. The blonde noticed how quiet he got and followed his gaze as the rest of the staff showered her in compliments but she ignored them as she heads towards the platform where a microphone on a stand.

Her eyes widen when the light hit the brunette's face, it was like she was looking at a painting and not a person. The area got quiet when they saw her on the stage, they swoon when her velvety voice started. Dabi's heart was in his ears as he stared at her when she held onto the microphone stand with closed eyes but opened them slowly, seducing anyone looking her way. The blonde was intensely staring at her with a flustered look and her skin was filled with goosebumps as her velvety voice was soothing to listen to.

"You had plenty money, 1922"

The instruments started to merge with her voice, it was jazzy and fitted the area and bar perfectly. The customers were leaning forward in their seats as they listened to her, her seducing eyes gleamed as she looked around with a flirty smile. Her hips moved with the beat on instinct and Dabi's eyes were roaming around her figure as she continued singing with a flirty attitude. It made him melt with how she sang, it was clear that she knew what she was doing.

"You let other women make a fool of you

Why don't you do right, like some other men do?

Get out of here and get me some money too"

Slowly, she took the microphone off of the stand and started to walk around. Occasionally, her fingers would sweep across men's shoulders while women were reaching out to touch her clear skin. Her heels tapped against the wood floor and she finally reached the ravenette and blonde, her fingers did the same as she did with the others. They both got pleasant shivers as her singing voice was close to them and wherever her fingertips touched them, it burned with pleasure.

"You're sittin' there and wonderin' what it's all about

You ain't got no money, they will put you out

Why don't you do right, like some other men do?

Get out of here and get me some money too"

Her hand stopped at his shoulder and he felt her squeeze it, he felt her hot breath against his exposed neck and his breath hitched a bit. As he turned his head to look at her, she was already moving to the next person. They watched how her hand roamed a handsome man's chest as she continued to sing in a flirty tone which caused something to boil inside of Dabi's chest, along with Toga's. The man grew flustered as she straddled him while singing the next lines and she tugged at his red tie as he looked at her with half-lidded eyes.

"If you had prepared twenty years ago

You wouldn't be a-wanderin' from door to door

Why don't you do right, like some other men do?

Get out of here and get me some money too"

Dabi clenched his hand into a fist while Toga bit her lip as a dark look appeared on her face. She pulled him closer to her lips and he looked at her with lustful eyes as his hands place themselves onto her hips. Suddenly, she gave him a peck before getting off of him, surprising him. She sang the last bit as she got back onto the stage and smiled as she chuckled with a slight purr. Dabi shivered in delight and licked his lips as he started to picture all the things he wanted to do to her, that is if he can get her.

"Get out of here and get me some money too

Why don't you do right, like some other men do?"

As the lights went off, she rushed towards the staffroom and got changed before saying her farewells to everyone when the lights got back on. As she walked through the silent streets, her skin grew goosebumps as she felt eyes on her figure. Anxiously, she looked around as she continued her way home but as she passed an alley, a hand pulled her in, and before she could scream for help, another hand clasped around her mouth and a voice purred into her ear, "Hey there, Angel~ Remember me?"

She knew that this won't end well...