CHANGEABLE FUTURE [PART 130]

||3RD POV||

She wrapped the jacket over her body and looked down to see if everything is covered by the material, Isao smiled with a flowery aura around him as he smiled down at her. She looked up at him with a raised brow as she asked, "Why aren't you in Nirvana?" He chuckles nervously and looked away from her as he answered sheepishly, "...I broke out of it..." His head was met with a hand and he yelped at the hit, her voice was filled with fury as she roared, "Are you insane?! What do you mean that you broke out of Nirvana?!" He rubbed his head as he looked at her with sorrowful eyes and he muttered, "You were on the brink of death... I just had to save you before you died..." She sighs as she rubbed her face while murmuring, "I'm grateful and all but please tell me that you didn't take over my body."

He was quiet and had a blank face as he whistled while avoiding her intense glare, her voice was low as she seethed, "Isao..." He waved his arms around as he spoke, "I had to! What--" She slammed her hand over his mouth and sighed, her eyes were back to normal and she said with a grin, "Thank you, my loving husband, but its time for you to return or else they would come to fetch you and I really don't want to interact with them." He ods and slowly disappeared in black lights, he blew her a kiss before completely disappearing.

She sighed but felt her motherly instincts kick in and she sprinted in the direction where her gut was telling her, once she reached the scene, her eyes wide and she ran towards Midoriya with Eri on him. She grabbed the girl while whispering, "Eri, listen to my voice okay?" Eri's quirk was affecting her which caused her appearance to turn into her real one but she ignored it as she focused on the task at hand. Eri nods and Aya started to say in a humming tone, "Breathe calmly and focus on my voice. A boy, no older than eight, was in a library that was filled with fantasy, and only he could see them, not others. He liked what he could see and it relaxed him especially how this holy being always held him in her embrace. It was warm and calming, he was reminded of home."

She looked up and motion Aizawa to use his Quirk as she continues, "He looked forward to going to the library to be in her embrace, he wanted to be reminded of home." The surge calmed down once Aizawa used his Quirk and she sighs out of relief as she fell to the floor, the jacket barely covered her but it did its job. She glanced at Chisaki's unconscious form and had a grin on her face as she looked at the sky. "We finally did it, huh?" She asks as she watches how the clouds moved along the blue sky,  her appearance turned to normal self as she waited.

{TIMESKIP TO WHEN THE MEDICS CAME}

She was covered with a blanket as they had to look at her condition, she rolled her eyes and they apologized. Once she was finished, she was handed clothing from a female medic who she thanked and took the outfit from her. She changed into the outfit and she sucked in a breath as she felt how the shorts were a bit tight while the pink shirt hugged her figure a bit uncomfortable. She grumbled to herself as she puts on sneakers and heads out of the ambulance, "Why do clothes hate me??" She stretched her arms above her head and noticed fur rubbing against her body, she raises a brow when she saw Cerberus stare at her with one of his heads.

 She grumbled to herself as she puts on sneakers and heads out of the ambulance, "Why do clothes hate me??" She stretched her arms above her head and noticed fur rubbing against her body, she raises a brow when she saw Cerberus stare at her with o...

{OUTFIT REFERENCE}

She was about to ask why he was here but the beast picked her up and ran away with her, alerting the others but before they could do anything, the brunette and the beast is gone. The beast was jumping across the buildings and she noticed that they were close to the highway. Her eyes widen when the beast disappeared and she fell to the busy highway, her screams were heard as she descended to the ground but before she could, she landed in a pair of arms. She looked up and saw Shigaraki stare down at her with a raised brow, causing her to gulp.

She noticed that they were on a moving truck and she froze when she saw the police behind them with the Villain Hospital Ambulance vehicle, she placed the pieces together and clenches her hands into fists as she glared at Shigaraki. The doors of the vehicle opened and she saw more familiar figures, her voice reaches them as she exclaims, "Compress?! Dabi?!" They glance at her but looked at the vehicles behind them, Shigaraki holds her closer as he stated, "In shogi, the point is to get the king, right?" Dabi looks up at him and scowled, "It's not that simple." Compress spoke into the phone, "Yeah, they're here, just like you said!"

She wanted to speak but her face was muffled with Shigaraki's jacket but she could still hear what Compress was saying, "To get from the Hassaikai to the nearest villain hospital, it's fastest to use is this highway. Thanks for letting us know." Her hands slap his chest as she felt her lungs burn from the lack of oxygen she was getting and he lets go of her head, she gasps and panted as she roared, "You asshole! Don't press my face in your clothes!" She heard how Dabi yelled at the driver of the truck, "Hey, lizard! Stop weaving! I get motion sick." In return, she heard the driver yell angrily, "Don't call me 'lizard'! I'm Spinner!" Dabi got pissed off and roared at Spinner, "What are you getting mad for? Shut up!"

She leans back as she heard Spinner complain, "Is attacking the police really following the will of Stain, who wanted a true hero society? I'm not sure about that!" Shigaraki lowers his head as he answered, "Its a necessary sacrifice, Spinner. I'm counting on you to drive." He looks at the quiet brunette who looked at the police with furrowed brows and gripped onto her bit tighter, she watched how Dabi smirks as he sends fire towards the police vehicle. Her eyes widen when she noticed the sand shield and she smiled when she saw Snatch hanging out of the police vehicle's door.

He yelled as he glared at them, "The League of Villains! A gang of evil spirits with a grudge against society!" His eyes widen when he saw the familiar hero in Shigaraki's arms and exclaimed out of disbelief, "Grim Reaper?! Aren't you supposed to be at home?!" She scowled as she roared at the hero, "Well, I'm sorry that my loyal demon dog dumped me in this asshole's arms! I was literally a minute ago at the Hassaikai!" Shigaraki grumbles as he muffled her face into his shirt, "A hero! Of course, there'd be one. Ugh! Spinner, slow down!" She pulled away from his shirt and gasped for air, she felt the truck go slower and raised a brow. Out of nowhere, she was thrown into the air and she screamed as she was quite the distance in the air.

She tried to sprout her wings but nothing came, her eyes widen as she tried to open a portal but nothing happened. She screamed as she got closer to the road, "Fuck! Why isn't my Quirk working?!" Once again, she landed in someone's arms and she was met with Dabi. He smirked at her but his hands were covered with his neon flames and the hero retorted, "Recently, burnt corpses have been turning up one after another in various places." Dabi raised a brow as he mocked, "Oh, are people talking about me? That makes me happy." Snatch didn't know that Aya was in his arms and sends an attack towards the ravenette who blocks the attack with fire. Snatch was soon turned into a small blue marble and she almost sighed out of relief but she glared when she felt Dabi wrap his arms around her waist as he taunted,

"It seems that the Angel has fallen into my grasp to corrupt once again."

She responded with a frown,

"Do NOT make me smack you, Dabi."