SERPENT [PART 109]

||3RD POV||

There was silence among the two beings except for the breeze that passed by, causing their hair to flatter very slightly. The barrel of the revolver was pushed against his skin as he smiled at the angel who had a blank face. Neither of them spoke until Gabriel sighed as he lowered the revolver from Lucifer's head. The brunette watches how the revolver was being lowered but heard wings beat against the air from behind him. He turns around and was met with a familiar figure who had snow-white colored wings and white hair with golden eyes.

{THE ANGEL WHO IS ALSO KNOWN AS MICHAEL}

He scowled when the figure landed and tucked their wings away, they wore a white suit which was similar to Gabriel's. Lucifer grumbled as he turned towards the newcomer, "So nice for you to join us, Michael." The said archangel rolls his eyes at the brunette and stated with folded arms, "Yeah, whatever, Lucifer. It's nice to see you too." Gabriel raised a brow at the slightly shorter archangel and walked from behind the brunette while questioning, "Michael? What are you doing here in Midgard?" 

He sighs deeply while tangling his white hair, his golden eyes stare at Gabriel but then looks at Lucifer who raised a brow. Michael stated as he continued to stare at the brunette, "This man, Lucifer, had injured the Greek Gods when he was summoned to speak with Zeus." Gabriel snaps his neck towards the brunette was calm about this, he answered with clenched teeth, "You're not quite wrong but that's not the story." Michael raises a brow as he taunted, "Then what is the real story, Lucifer?"

He sighs as he calmed himself and explained, "For these past months, Greek Gods have been visiting me at random times. But, they were clearly checking on me. A month or so ago, Zeus summoned me to speak to him but on the way there," He paused and glared at the sky as h continued, "The council ambushed me, they tried to kill me off." The archangels' eyes widen since they knew that the council would've done something like this. The brunette looked down at the white-haired angel and stated, "I took care of them by injuring them. That was a light warning, so if they wish to attack me again, I will not hesitate to finish them off myself."

The angels were silent as they stare at the God in front of them, who had a deadly expression on his face. They sigh and looked at him with sympathetic looks causing him to glare at them while warning, "I don't need sympathy from you two. I can take care of myself, so don't worry about me." They nod and they were in silence but two arms wrap themselves around their shoulders as Lucifer exclaimed, "Now that nonsense is over, I need a drink!" They laugh at him but noticed how he was quiet as he looked over his shoulder.

They heard footsteps and peeked over their shoulders, they were met with teens and a few adults heading their way. Lucifer lets go of them and smiled a professional smile at them, causing the two to snicker at him. He rolls his eyes at them and watched how the students talked about their licenses. He smiles at them and the two angels noticed the smile, they looked at each other with a knowing look and started to tease him, "Oh? Are you smiling at the mortals? What's this, the ruler of the Underworld, is smiling at the mortals??"