NEW RECRUITS [PART 2]

~Before we begin, this will be the attire that would be worn in this chapter:

||Number 519||

||Number 519||

||3RD POV||

Light peeked through her curtains as she sat up on her mattress that was covered with blankets, her dazed eyes stared at the floor before groaning out as she got up, "I will rather be in bed for the day thanks, but work needs me." Slowly, her bare feet reached her closet and she started getting dressed in the attire that she usually wore when she worked. Once finished, she pulled the curtains open and grabbed the mask that was placed on her dresser. She opened her door and walked down the halls before heading down the stairwell, she froze when she heard his voice as he sat at the dining table, "Oh, good morning." 

Relaxed, she greeted him back as she started to make her own breakfast which consisted of a coffee and a toast, "Morning. How did you sleep?" He answered her as he got up and walked towards the sink to place his dirty dishes away, "Okay. The bandage was making me itchy the entire night but overall, it was fine." She nods at his words as she stuffed her mouth with toast while preparing her coffee with a dazed look, she felt something hit the back of her head which caused her to almost choke on the toast. She glared over her shoulder at him while gulping down the food and he stated as he stared at her with amused eyes, "Here, the report of the incident that happened a few weeks ago and solved. No need to thank me, Supervisor." 

She rolled her eyes while stating as she pointed towards the table, "Just place it there and I'll look into it when we leave." He hummed a bit before walking up the stairs to get his gear while she was finishing the coffee that she made for herself. She placed the mug into the sink and grabbed the folder that had 'TOP SECRET' stamped in red on it, slowly, she flipped it open and her eyes flickered over the words that were tipped onto the paper. Aito walked down that stairs and noticed that she closed the folder with an impressed look as she stood at the door, she spoke with a stunning smile while opening the door, "Well done. The report seems to be perfect and in good shape." He felt pride enter his chest and he bit back a smile as he heads towards her, they step out of the house and spoke in small conversations while walking down the street. 

Close by, an ash-blonde walked out of his house with a pissed off expression and noticed the two as they minded their own business. He heard small bits of their conversation as they passed him, the brunette stated with a blank face while her eyes were on the file, "When you go to your university, behave. I don't want to be called in to hear how you used your quirk to blow out the power." He snickered a bit before retorting in a singsong manner when he saw the ash-blonde middle schooler stare at them with narrowed eyes, "Oh please, I'm not that childish. I mean, I already got my hero license so..." She jabs him in the side as she warned with narrowed eyes, "Be quiet. Now, head towards hell and go to the company afterwards, don't be late." 

Humming, he gave her a side hug before turning the corner while whistling a tune. She sighed loudly before walking towards her destination, the ash-blonde clenched his chest as he recalled how the silver-haired male mentioned how he was already a new hero with the license but what pissed him off was how he glared at him with judgement and a hint of disappointment. Meanwhile, the female had her gas mask on and was walking through the streets of the city, a teen with fluffy green hair noticed her and his expression gleamed when he recognized her. In a daze of thoughts, she accidentally bumped into him and apologized as she looks at him with her golden-blue eyes that seemed to make him melt, "I apologize about that."

He watched how she walked away and he flushed red as he started to mutter to himself while walking to his destination. After a couple of minutes, she reached the tall building and noticed how silent it was until a familiar high voice exclaimed, "Supervisor! You have returned from your mission in Brazil!" She dodged the shorter females attempt to touching her and stated as she face planted, "Nice to see that you're in high spirits, Akane." The said female pouted while her wolf tail was swinging to the sides in anger as she whined, "Why must you always reject my affection?!" She bluntly answered as she tossed the folder to a secretary who tumbled a bit as she caught it, "Because I despise it with my heart and soul." 

She heard a familiar voice say as everyone sprang up from their seats in the office and bowed in respect as the figure walked towards her silent form, "Cold as ever, Grim Reaper." She scoffed a bit as she rolled her eyes and retorted with a canine smirk which he returned, "You're the one to talk, Boss." He laughed a bit as he stood in front of her and tension rose between them as he said with a smile, "Well, I have news. The group behind me is your new recruits." She looked behind him and saw the tense group who stared at her and she said with a sigh as she heads towards them, "Then I should introduce myself." She stopped in front of them and her massive feathery wings appeared from her shoulder blades, her voice was low and dangerous as she spoke while staring them down, "I am Grim Reaper, the third-ranked hero in the world. From today on, I am your supervisor, meaning you need to come to me when you have jobs to do."

No one spoke as she folded her wings and spoke as she moved her hair out of her face, "That would be all for now. You all can take the day off but tomorrow, we start with the basics and I won't hesitate to fire you when you make a mistake." They nod in understanding before rushing to the front door with the other workers who were in delight to know that they can also take the rest of the day. She watched how the door closed and felt a hand on her shoulder as a voice murmured into her ear with a chilling smile that reached his ears, "Grin Reaper, let's have a talk in my office." She looked ta him with dark eyes as she hissed with a scowl on her lips as her canines sharpened a bit, "Be very glad that I'm in a good mood for the day." 

The tension caused them both to have dark looks in their eyes...