NIRVANA [PART 99]

||3RD POV||

The sound of the stream occupied the silence as they didn't speak a word, the sound of leaves blowing and the movement of the hammock moved with each swing they took. She smiled as her body laid on top of his and her finger trace a circle on his chest as she listened to the calming noises. His larger hand was rubbing through her brunette hair while humming her a tune from the past, her eyelids grew heavier as she listened to him hum. Her body swayed with his on the comfy hammock as he moved it with one of his bare feet.

She smiled as she recalls all the times where they sang together to this lullaby especially when they had to sing it for their son on sleepless nights. Her eyes open slightly as he ended the lullaby and she looks up at him with a smile, he returns the smile as he clung unto her body. Her voice was calm and soft as she asked, "Shall I do the same to you, Isao?" He brushed her hair away from her face and kissed her against the forehead as an answer causing her to tease, "You were way off target, you rascal."

He chuckles and leans back into the comfy pillows on the hammock with a relaxed smile resting on his lips. She leans on the side of her head and started to hum the same melody as he did before only her's were more angelic than his. He felt his heartbeat rapidly as if he was falling for her all over again and he believed that he was. She was oblivious as she continued to sing for him with her sweet and calming voice, her voice got clearer and she got up from his chest while humming.

She lays next to him and continues to lull him to sleep with her voice, her fingers ran through his silky white hair as he closed his dark eyes. She looked at him with a grin as she playfully drums her fingertips against his bicep as he sleeps. She wanted to be in this moment forever if she could but he knew she had to return but she could always wish, couldn't she? She wanted to tell him all the things that happened in the last thousand years and tell him that the gods have been bothering her the past century because they want her to return.

Her eyes darken as she remembers the encounters but relaxed when he wrapped his arm around her body, his eyes were half-lidded as he spoke with a raspy yet husky voice, "How come you stopped singing? I was enjoying it until you went quiet..." She sighs into his shirt as she clung unto him, her voice was slightly muffled as she spoke, "I have so much to tell you, Isao. Everything has been busy yet its exciting." He chuckles as he pats her head while reassuring, "Don't worry, I will always be here to listen. Its the only time that I can see you, after all."

They laid there on the slightly swinging hammock, slowly, they both fell asleep with each other's arms without noticing it. She later woke up and noticed that it was dark in Nirvana causing her to smile as she watched how the fireflies and other small creatures fly in the night sky and color it with colors. She was oblivious to the eyes on her figure as she continued to observe the night scenery in front of her. He rested his head between the nape of her neck and littered that spot with butterfly kisses causing her to giggle softly.

His hands were rubbing against her forearms as he continued kissing her softly, she loved how gentle he was being with her. Her voice was soft as she asked while watching the stream glow slightly, "I never knew that Nirvana was this beautiful." He laughed as he rested his head on her shoulder, his hair was tickling her but she liked it so it didn't bother her. His voice was kind and amused as he stated, "You get used to it after a few millennials." She rolls her eyes and softly slaps his leg as she scoffs, "That's your problem. You get used to everything and don't appreciate it after seeing it so many times."

He looks at her with a playful look as he pouted, "No, I don't. I mean, I've seen you naked millions of times yet I get giddy and shy when I see you." Her face was flushed and she gripped his hair while roaring, "Isao Kurosawa! How dare you mention my body in this conversation!" He yelped in pain as he tried to escape her clutches, his voice was full of pain as he wailed, "I'm sorry! I will never mention your body in this kind of conversation ever again!" She chuckles as she pulled away from his hair with a grin and teased, "Good. I don't want you to receive a hit from me again like last time."

He shrugs and laid back on the pillows, "Bleh, I don't care since it's you and not somebody else." She shakes her head at him and snickers a bit, there was a comfortable silence but it was filled with nightlife. His voice broke it as his fingers run across her bareback, "The bloodline is still going on after these millennials, huh?" She sighs as she felt how his fingers trace the tattoos, "Yeah, but I am glad about that because if it stopped, I had to start it again and I rather not do that." He pinches her skin and muttered, "Only I am allowed to impregnate you, no one else..."

She rolls her eyes and looked at him over her shoulder while saying, "As if I'll let you impregnate me again, I mean, you try giving birth to a child." He shakes his head in a disapproving manner while retorting, "I rather choose life, thanks." She snorts while slapping his chest as she taunted, "You're dead, Isao. You're currently living in paradise while I have to roam the mortal world." He bit her shoulder out of annoyance causing her to yelp out if pain. She grips the bite mark and he huffs, "At least you can roam around. I'm only allowed to walk around Nirvana and nowhere else."

She rolls her eyes while shaking her head and noticed that she was disappearing the sam lights again. She looks at him with a longing look and he leaned closer to her, their lips just graze slightly and she was gone, leaving him in silence. He sighed as he slumped in the pillows, his arm blocked his eyes as he listened to the sounds in Nirvana. He was disappointed that she had to leave but he knew this was the best because he was killed and she wasn't.

But he couldn't help but miss her presence next to him...