COUNCIL [PART 106]

||3RD POV||

It was silence around the teachers as they watch how explosions eru[ted around the entire stadium. Slowly, Joke asked while looking at the scene in front of her with wide eyes, "Hey, Eraser. For the first test, since they pass in the order they finish, there's the impression that whoever attacks first wins, but that's not the case, is it?" He answered and shifted a bit when the brunette fell asleep on top of his shoulder, "No, it looks like the keys will be teamwork and cooperation, and their ability to gather information. If they're seduced by the words 'the first hundred' and rush to get points, then they'll have the tables turned on them."

He glances down at the sleeping female and sighed, Joke heard it and glanced at them. Her voice was soft as she asked, "So, why is she sleeping?" Aizawa answered as he pulled his bindings over his face, "She had a mission in Portugal a few days ago and she only returned a few hours ago. Apparently, she didn't get any sleep during the mission and this is the first time that she can get shut-eye in 6 days."

Joke looks at her with wide eyes and notices the dark circles under her closed eyes, she looks away and changed the subject, "They've finished their ultimate moves, huh?" Aizawa raised a brow but answered bluntly, "Of course." They watch the fight in front of them and she then asked, "'We look a little further ahead than everyone else,' huh? That's pretty condescending, Eraser."

He didn't even glance at her as she continued, "There are so many kids who want to become heroes as there are stars in the sky. The strength of that will has nothing to do with being famous. If you act like you're the stars of the show and look down on everyone else, then you're the ones that might get the tables turned on you." He was silent as an earthquake happened and heard a chuckle next to him. 

He looks down and notices that she's awake, slowly, she raises and stated with a cunning smirk as she leaned her head on her palm, "These humans get interesting each passing year. It makes my blood burn in my veins." She frowns when she notices something and commented softly, "Uh oh, it seems that U.A. is in trouble." Her eyes narrow as she watched how they were split up by the rival school and sighs deeply. She got up from the seat and walked off without saying a word, her eyes were dark as her heels echoed in the empty halls as she walked.

 She stopped when she heard her name being called and she stood still as the person stopped a few feet from her. She didn't look over her shoulder as the person spoke, "I see that you--" She cuts him off firmly as she looked at them over her shoulder with dark eyes, "Cut the chit chat. I know that you're following me because the council asked you to." He was silent as he looked away from her sharp gaze and sighed as he rubbed his neck. "Look," He started off as he looked at her with furrowed brows and a frown and continued, "I know its weird to see me again, after all, its awkward to know that you were married to the previous Hades..."

{APPEARANCE OF THE PERSON WHO APPROACHED HER}

She sighs deeply and turns towards him, her appearance was still her slightly demonic form that he saw the very first time he met her. Her voice was impatient as she spoke, "Yes, I know. But, just for God's sake, don't follow me like a creep. It's uncomfortable, really really uncomfortable." He had a pained expression on his face as he stared at her retreating form, he clenches his hand as he roared, "Why can't you just cooperate already?! We're doing this for your own good!" She stops and clenches her teeth, shadows surrounded the dark spots of the hallway and shushed whispers were heard. 

Her voice was filled with displeasure as she seethed, "You clearly don't understand what 'Leave me alone' means." She looks at him with a scowl as her eyes were glowing garnet and the shadows' whispers grew louder as she spat out, "I'm disobeying the council because they just want my power for themselves. They already got you so I don't get why they want me." His lips were in a thin line as he watched how she continued to walk away and the shadows disappear without a trace.

He grumbles and runs after her, she didn't say a word when he walked next to her. There was an uncomfortable silence between them as they walk towards the room where the students already passed the first part of the exam. Her eyes were flickering between students as they walk past them, they glance at the hero and the second-of-command of the council as they walk through the room. She soon saw the student who she was looking for and hurriedly heads towards him, causing the male next to her to curse under his breath as he walked after her.

She was in front of Todoroki with a childish smile as she states, "It seems that you've passed the first part of the exam, Todoroki." He looks at her with a tiny smile and she almost cooed but a scowl covered her face when she felt a hand on her shoulder as the annoying male spoke, "We need to go, Athena." She glares at him while shrugging his hand off of her shoulder, her voice was filled with venom as she threatened, "Don't fucking touch me again, Hades." He rolled his eyes as he watched how a smile adorned her lips as she looks at the mismatched haired teen.

"I need to go, Shoto. It seems that I received an order from the council, so congrats for passing the first part." She said as she looked down at him but she was soon tugged away by the bicep which caused her to scowl. Todoroki watches how they left with confused eyes but he glared at how the male was handling her. Meanwhile, she ripped her arm away from him once they were out of sight again. He stopped when he felt her arm leave his hold, he glared at her over his shoulder and she did the same. 

There was deafening silence but she broke it as she stepped forward, "You know, you're really annoying for a young god." Her eyes narrowed as she ended off with a pissed off smile, "It pisses me off." He snorts and sticks his hands in his pockets as he fully turns around to her, he had the same smile as her as he retorted back, "You're just too old to know that I can overpower you." She glowers as she stepped forward and harshly taps against his chest as she taunted, "I would to like you to try, Noob." He was silent as a shadow covered his eyes from her and a smirk appeared on her lips when she thought that she won, but...

He grabbed her hand and tugged her against him as he lowered his head closer to hers, her eyes grew wide as she was met with wild wine-colored eyes. Their breaths mingled slightly when they were an inch away from touching, his lips turned into a smirk as he taunted,

"Do you wanna make a bet, Athena?"