LET'S GO [PART 122]

||3RD POV||

Her voice was soar as he continued to slam himself into her, her eyes were back to normal but not her other features. "Let me rest, damn it..." She groaned as she felt herself get tired out but he only chuckled and tugged her hair, she moans softly but glared at him in the corner of her eyes as she looks at him over her shoulder. "You know that I can't do that, baby girl," He admitted as a victorious smirk appeared on his lips as he felt he was about to reach his climax. She reaches for the pillow and muffled the sounds that escaped her mouth but the pillow was snatched from her by the male, she snarled as he pounds into her womb, "We've been doing this nonstop for the past two days and I'm tired..."

She turns around and wrapped her legs around his hips, forcing him to stop inside of her. Her fingers trace his upper body and she seethed with a glare but her face was completely red, "Just finish up already!" His smirk never disappeared as he stared the female down with his pink swirling eyes, he spoke in a breathy tone as he continued to roll his hips, "I don't feel like it. You took Pride, Wrath, and Gluttony down in your full succubus form, so think of this as a punishment."

She moaned loudly at the sudden movement and she felt her legs tremble at the sensation that traveled up and down her body. And with one last harsh slam, she felt the all-familiar thick liquid enter her womb and she felt the knot in her body snap, her own climax escaped and mixed with his fluids. He watched how her tongue hanged from her lips and how small hearts were in her eyes as she moaned her last moan for the past two days. Once they both emptied themselves, Envy sluggishly pulled out of her and stared at how the liquids escaped her. She turned to her side as she panted heavily and just as she was about to fall asleep, he forcefully opened her legs and placed his mouth on her full hole.

She moaned loudly and her hands went to his hair, she tugged harshly as she whimpers softly, "You promised that the last round was the last..." He looked up at her while rolling his tongue on her swollen bud and he pulled away as he stated, "I never said that. You just want it to end." She was about to yell at him but he dove back to her swollen bud, causing her to let out a high pitch yet breathy moan that filled the room. He ignored her as he shoved his tongue into her seeping hole that was leaking both of their fluids from earlier.

 He moaned into her as he tasted the flavor of the fluids and he grew excited at it, he continued to eat everything out of her. She gave up on trying to take his head away from her and held her mouth to stop the unwanted moans that escaped her lips. He pulled away when he was satisfied and notice that she got silent, he looked at her and saw that she fell asleep. Her unnoticeable snored filled the room and he smiled as he laid next to her, he wrapped his arms around her naked body. His head was above hers and his eyes closed as he felt at peace with her in his arms, he entered a dreamlike state as he tangled his legs with hers.

{TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO BY CHIBI ATHENA COOKING IN THE KITCHEN}

She was pouting as she sat at the dining table with an oversized shirt, she watched how Gluttony was only in sweat pants as he made the breakfast. She wanted to be in the kitchen, cooking, but before she could, the sin shoved her out of the said room and forced her to sit at the dining table. She leaned against her pal as she whined while her eyes stared him down, "Why can't I cook breakfast? I'm perfectly fine!" He didn't even spare her glance as he stated while the bacon into the air, "No, you're tired. I could tell from the way that you've been walking around in the apartment for the past week."

{BREAKFAST}

{BREAKFAST}

He brought a plate closer to him as he placed the bacon next to the scrambled eggs, he turned the stove off and placed the pan into the sink. He grabbed the plate of bacon and scrambled eggs and placed in front of her, she stares at the plate while he went to grab the toast from the toaster. He placed the toast on a smaller plate and grabbed eating utensils from the drawer, he hands her the items and sat across from her. She thanked him and started to eat her breakfast in silence, she felt his stares as he watched her eat and she looks up at him. He had a loving smile on his face while his head was resting on his crossed arms, his voice was soft and caring as he proposed, "I want you as my wife."

She choked on her food but calmed down when she saw that he was only joking. He laughed and pointed at her while teasing, "You should've seen your face!" But he turned serious and looked at her with narrowed eyes while a smile was on his lips, "I am serious about the marriage thing, though. I don't want to rush things especially since the others also want to propose to you." She smiles a bit as she continued to finish her food and once she was, she was about to take the plate to the sink but he already took it from her.

 She was about to protest as he tossed it carelessly into the sink but before she could comprehend what was happening, he tugged her out of the chair and placed her on the table. She watches wide-eyed as he licked his lips while gently rubbing her thighs and said once he was an inch away from her lips, 

"Now, 

Its time for my breakfast, 

Sweetheart."

THE REAPER || BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA FANFIC ||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara