SYMBOL OF PEACE [PART 98]

||3RD POV||

She scowls as she disappeared inside mist and appeared in the sky as was descending to the ground, she was about 25 000 ft in the air. She watched how the building crumbled to the ground and she notices that her appearance was her real form, by now, she didn't mind at all. She smirked as she was about to touch the ground, she was above All For One by a meter. Her hand sparked as he looked up at her and she smiled as she said, "Θάνατος." Golden-Blue light and electricity escaped from her hands as three circles appeared from her fingers.

She teleported away and noticed that her attack created a deep crater but she didn't see him. She looks around but was suddenly tossed across the ground, her body rolls until she laid still. Her body twitched slightly as it took the pain and she was picked up by her hair, her body dangled slightly as her hands grabbed his wrist. She glared at him as he spoke, "You never seem to surprise me, love. If I didn't move that very moment, I think I won't be here." She spat as blood dripped from her lip, "Its a shame that you did." He chuckles slightly as his other hand gripped her chin causing her to scowl and claw at his skin.

"You know," He spoke in amusement as he watched how she struggled, "You could've been a pretty wife if you weren't so stubborn." She froze and bit his finger but he didn't let her go, she lets go of his skin and spat out his blood, her eyes were dark and menacing as she seethed, "I was born like that, so if you don't like that. Go die in a ditch, All For One." She watched how he gripped her throat in a harsh manner while releasing her hair, her legs were kicking and her fingers clawed at his own.

She was thrown to the floor and coughed loudly as she laid there for a second. She struggled to get up and felt how blood came up from her throat causing her to puke the rose-gold blood. She wiped her mouth and sprung up as she heard how All For One ordered Shigaraki, "So run away from here, Tomura, and take that child with you." She stood between Bakugo and Shigaraki as she panted, her body was shaking from adrenaline and pain as she narrowed her eyes at them. Her hand glowed as a weapon appeared in it, a spear/scythe materialized on her palm.

 Her hand glowed as a weapon appeared in it, a spear/scythe materialized on her palm

{WEAPON REFERENCE}

She threateningly pointed the blade at Shigaraki while seething, "You... are not... taking him... anywhere..." She was tired but she didn't give up, she felt something wrap itself around her neck and she chocked loudly, alerting the two. She drops the weapon and grabbed the thing which wrapped itself around her throat, she felt her teeth grow into canines while her fingernails grew longer and sharper. She bit and ripped it apart while cutting it with her nails, her ears were sharp as a slender tail appeared from her body.

Black-red irises watch how the thing fell to the ground and the weapon was back in her hands, her voice was husky yet filled with bloodlust as she spoke, "Why is it that every time I encounter a fucking villain, they go after the children? Is it because they are easy targets and distracted us or..." She snaps her head at him as continued with a crazed look, "Is it to break a piece of our soul every time we cant save them?" She looks in the direction that All Might appeared and watch how the two fought.

She looks back at Bakugo who was staring at her with wide eyes and she gives him a thumbs up with a small smile, "I'm too young to die so don't worry about me!" She looked back and noticed how the villains were watching them with serious eyes. She glances at Bakugo while asking in a teasing tone, "Shall we?" He scowls as he answered, "Fuck yeah." She licks her lips and leaped towards them but in the corner of her eye, she saw movement behind the wreckage. Her tail wraps around a villains' waist and she tossed him into the sky, she jumps into the air as he descends and slammed the dull side of the weapon against his abdomen.

He hits the ground in a harsh manner while groaning in pain and she was met with a blade close to her face, she leans back and watches how the knife went passed her face in slow motion. She snaps her fingers and behind her, where All For One and All Might was, trillions of golden portals opened above the entire area. The portals turned the sky golden with how many there were and she raised her hand as horns appeared on each side of her head.

Her lips were wide as she smiled with killer eyes, "I hope you enjoy the present!" She brings her hand down and immediately, trillions of swords descend to the ground in lighting speed. The villains scatter and she watches how they were dodging the attack causing her to pout. She frowned when she felt something go through her abdomen and saw the blood splatter in front of her. She looks over her shoulder and saw All For One with 'forceful quirk', she shrugged and casually broke it into millions of pieces, surprising the villain.

Her injury healed in seconds and she laughed lowly as she turned towards All For One, "Have you forgotten?" She tilts her head with a close-eyed smile as thousands of shadows appeared from behind her and she opens one of her eyes as she said, "I'm the ruler of the Underworld. I can't die." The shadows screeched and attacked him in every direction, he didn't notice how she was in front of him. She pushed the blade through his abdomen and his blood splattered against her face like paint and she cooed as she heard his hitched breath.

"You seem frightened, love," She taunted as she pushed the blade deeper into his flesh and she dodged an attack from him. She pushed the entire blade through him and watched how he struggled with the shadows attacking him none stop with their blade-like canines. She pulled the blade out of him when she noticed All Might return, she lands safely and twirls the bloody weapon in her hands. The blood splatters across the ground along with her body like water and she got giddy at the sight.

She looked around for the familiar ash blond but noticed how he saw the group of flying teens in the air, but she saw how All For One was about to strike them down and she runs towards him and grabs the back of his collar. He glares at her as she said, "Have a nice trip!" She flang him towards them with speed and they caught him as they got further by the minute. She sips a sweat off of her eyebrow and looks at the villains with a mischievous look as she stated, "Now that the kids are gone, how about we take things seriously?"

She slammed the dull side of the blade against Shigaraki's abdomen causing him to gasp in pain and she only smiled as she remarked, "I'm glad that you're fine after these past years but it seems that I have lost you completely to him. So farewell, Tomura Shigaraki, no, Tenko Shimura, the son who I loved dearly." He watches how she disappeared into small golden lights and soon he was pulled through the portal, along with the other villains. As soon as she opened her eyes, she was in someone's arms as they cradled her, she notices they were in a familiar place which was similar to the past.

She looked up and stared with dazed eyes at the person who looked at the scenery in front of him, slowly, her hand reaches to touch his young face and a smile appeared on her lips when she felt the warmth radiate off of him. With a single whisper, her voice caused butterflies to fly in his stomach causing him to blush and look down at her with loving yet longing eyes,

"It's nice to see you after so long,

Isao..."

THE REAPER || BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA FANFIC ||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara