THE SPORTS FESTIVAL [PART 52]

3rd POV

The day of the sports festival, also the faithful day of our mani protagonist's 17 000th anniversary with her deceased husband. On this day, she always puts up a show for him after the festival on the coast of the city. She's currently walking around the festival with a small smile with her mask on, greeting people and fans as she walks past them. She stopped at a takoyaki stall and noticed 2 familiar faces.

"Oh, it seems you guys also made it!" She exclaimed as she turned to them with her famous smile, they greet her back but Mt. Lady stared confused at the female in front of her. The brunette was casually talking to the male heroes while the blonde tried to figure out who this mysterious person is. The brunette felt her eyes on the back of her head and turned around with a sheepish smile, "I never introduced myself, did I? I'm Grim Reaper, the no.3 ranked hero in the world at the moment." 

Her outfit was something similar to a kimono, the style was simple. Her cleavage was visible to the world, her skirt was midthigh. Her neck was adorned by a few necklaces, high heel leather boots were also thigh-high and at the ankles were blades. Her hair was let loose in its natural state and her mask finished the look. 

OUTFIT

OUTFIT

MASK 

MASK 

Mt. Lady was frozen until she had a sparkling expression as she started to crowd around the amused female who chuckled, the rookie hero continued to ask her millions of questions. The no. 3 hero ignored her and ordered two batches of takoyaki, "I would like two orders of takoyaki," She turned towards Mt Lady, "How you like your takoyaki?" The female rookie had a shocked face and answered in a shocked tone, "Without seaweed." The brunette smiles and looked back at the man behind the makeshift counter, "One with seaweed and the other without seaweed, please."