INTERFERENCE [PART 40]

3rd POV

As the fight between Heroes and Villains continue, the students were winning their battles with the villains. Reaper flew over the sites carefully, watching how the students fought. She landed by the landslide site, she felt the cold air hit her wings like a blizzard. She glances around her and noticed the frozen villains, she tucks her wings in, the tips of her feathers dragged across the frozen floor as she started walking past the frozen villains.

She heard how they were groaning in pain as the ice pierce their skin, she didn't even spare them a glance. Suddenly, a massive wave of ice hurled itself towards her, a see-through shield appeared out of nowhere and the ice shattered into millions of pieces, creating tiny snowflakes. A student of hers stood a few yards away from her, out of breath with his right hand stretched out, which was covered with many layers of ice.

"Todoroki," she spoke, shifting the scythe on her shoulders slightly, "Stand down, boy. I am merely your teacher, there's no need to attack anymore." He was shivering slightly as hypothermia started to show its effects, she walked towards him and grabbed his frozen arm softly. A warm calming feeling entered his frozen arm and he relaxes completely, she then questioned with a raised brow, "Why didn't you use your left side? You could've easily gotten rid of the symptoms of hypothermia."

He glares at her slightly and tugged his arm from her hold as soon as the ice disappeared from his skin, he scoffed, "Its none of your business, Reaper. You wouldn't understand the concept of why I'm not using my left side." She turned away with a sigh, "Child, I've watched how you grew up in the past, I would understand. And let me guess, when I left you, Enji got more aggressive, right?" He felt his shoulders go stiff and she sighed deeply, "I'm right, aren't I? You refuse to use your left side because it reminds you of him. See, I can understand that concept, Todoroki." 

And with that, she flew into the sky, leaving him there to his thoughts. She then flew to the collapsed building site. Something slammed itself into her form, which caused her to lose control of balancing in the sky. She felt her grip on her scythe loosen and she lets go of the weapon. She tucked her wings around her body, protecting herself when her body hits the cement surface. Soon, she was laying on the ground with her wings open, completely bruised and beaten. 

She cursed silently as she felt the muscles in her wings twitch and she was forced to let her wings disappear, leaving once again a shadowy mist seeps from her shoulderblades from where the wings sprouted from.  She got up from the ground and looked around, she decided to explore the site. She snapped her fingers and she was on top of a building, watching from above. 

She walked into the deserted building and regularly hid behind the corridors of each hall, once she saw it was clear, she continued her journey through the building. As soon as she came to the ground floor, she kicked open a door and was met with the empty street once again, she walks out but stopped. She lifts her hand and caught the bullet in her hand, the small wind pressure of the said bullet caused a few strands of her hair to flutter. 

She looked at the bullet in her hand, she whistled lowly and looked straight where it came from. The sniper froze in their spot, she started heading towards them with a smirk on her face. Imdeatailly, they continued shooting at her and she dodged each bullet perfectly. The sniper gave up and started running their gun on their shoulder, yet Reaper stalked steadily as if it was a casual walk. 

She summoned a long sword, she dragged it along the road, creating chilling noises. The sword was a silver, slightly chipped but deadly sharp. In the middle of the sword [The guard] was a small ruby, the hilt was shiny metal. 

The sniper shivered as they heard the sound of a blade being dragged across the tar of the road. A small chilling giggle echoed throughout the block, alerting two familiar boys inside one of the buildings. They peek out of the broken window, Bakugo and Kirishima were prepared to attack another villain. They silently watched how the sniper ran for their life, clearly horrified and scared of what is chasing them. A familiar body walked behind them, still dragging the blade. 

They were about to jump out and attack the person with the blade but stopped when they recognized them. They watched how she stopped and watched how the sniper continued to run, suddenly, she was gone and a horrifying scream filled the street along with a loud thud. Kirishima ducked, not wanting to know what happened. Bakugo watches as the sniper fell to the ground with a gash wound in their back, a body stood in front of the fallen sniper, only showing her back. 

She slashes the sword and the blood on the blade splattered onto the ground, Bakugo continued looking. She rolled her shoulders and the blade disappeared, she turned to the sniper on the ground. She crouches and touched their back, suddenly, the wound was gone but they were unconscious. She got up and started walking away, leaving the body in the middle of the street.

Bakugo was shaking, either from anger or fear. Kirishima was frozen to his spot as he recalled the sounds and scenes he witnessed a few moments ago. "What the fuck was that?" Bakugo asked as his eyes followed her walking form. Kirishima only gave a shaky breath as a response, Bakugo clenched his fist tightly. The silence was soon between the two boys, neither spoke. Bakugo watched as she disappeared and he felt a bead of sweat drip down his temple. 

"It seems you guys witnessed the little scene that I caused," a voice spoke, scaring both them. Bakugo opened his palm, ready to let an explosion erupt from his palm. Kirishima sprung up and activated his Quirk as he stood in a fighting position. They both stared at the female who was leaning on the doorframe, her eyes stare back at them through her mask. She crossed her arms and waited patiently.

Kirishima leaped forward and sends a punch towards her form, once it was just a mere inch from her face, she moved her head to the side slightly and gripped his wrist. She pulled him towards her and side-stepped, his body trips a bit. She pushed him slightly with her foot and he fell onto the ground with a groan, she looked back to BAkugo but was met with a hand which gripped her face.

Her head was soon slammed into the ground and her mask broke, he released a mini-explosion and her face was stained red, yet she laughed and the skin on her cheeks healed drastically. She gripped his wrist and pushed it off her face, her long nails dug into his skin like small knives and he hissed. She smiled, showing her canines at him, "You fool, did you forget I can heal myself in a split second?"

He growls and she rolled her eyes at him, she kicked him off of her and stood up. She looks at them with a bored look, "Geez, I just wanted to apologize to you guys about the scene I made outside. Its as if you guys thought I turned into a Villian or something." Kirishima groaned while Bakugo stared her down. 

She looks away from them and stared out of the window, the two boys were cautious of her. She rolls her shoulders and glanced at them, "You guys better head to the fountain, it seems they need help." And with that, she disappeared in a wisp of white smoke, leaving the two teens alone in the destroyed room. "Bakugo," Kirishima said with a frown, "She's dangerous, she plays with her enemies as if they are toys. I mean, we saw how she does it when we saw--"

Bakugo cuts him off, "Shut the fuck up, weird hair. Let's just go, we don't have much time left." He looked a bit shocked but followed Bakugo, soon they both were at the fountain. But they felt their blood run cold when they saw...