SURPRISE [PART 115]

||3RD POV||

He opened the door of his apartment in the dorms and greeted with a closed eye smile, "I'm back--" He was cut off when he felt his body being tugged into the place, the door slowly closed by its own and he groaned when his body hits the floor. He sits up and looks at the cause with narrowed eyes, eyes from various colors stared at him with amusement or annoyance. He sits comfortably on the ground as he spat out, "Well, you guys clearly know how to treat something when they arrive at home." 

Wrath scoffs as he stepped forward, his wine-red eyes were filled with annoyance when he stared at the sitting male. "You piss me off," He admitted as he clenches his hand into a white fist. Ayato chuckles as he rests his head onto his palm that was on his knee, his eyes were back to the color of burning coals as he taunted with a lazy smirk, "Oh please, tell me something I don't know, Wrath." He knew that the former god was provoking him and it worked, he slams his fist against his cheek and his head turn to the side.

He still had that smirk on his face as his hair covered his eyes, one of his eyes peek from the locks and they were burning with mischief and fury. Wrath felt his blood boil but before he could do anything else, Envy grabbed him by the bicep while stating, "Don't do anything more stupid than you already have Wrath." The said sin shook his hand off of him and grumbled as he stepped back. Ayato wipes his mouth a bit and notices the blood that smeared against his hand, he hums as he took his hair out of his face while sneering, "That was a hard blow yet it felt like a mosquito bit me. Try harder next time, Wrath."

Pride glared at the brunette as he saw the veins in Wrath's neck pop out from the anger he felt inside of him. Gluttony was sucking on a lollipop as he stared at the sitting brunette who's eyes flickered between them, Lust couldn't help but remark as his eyes roamed his body, "You've gotten sexier since the last time we saw you, Hades." Ayato scoffs as he rolled his eyes at the sin and got up from the ground, he changed back into his female form and clothing. They all had wide eyes as they watched how the male turned into a curvy female.

Her outfit was a sleeveless dress, the color was black but turned into a sangria-purple. Leather sleeves covered her arms and stopped halfway by her biceps, the same material covered her legs and stopped midthigh, black heels adorned her feet that gave her a few inches of being taller. Her hair was in a high yet messy bun and she stood there with her hand on her hip as she narrowed her eyes at the Seven Deadly Sins, her injury healed in milliseconds.

{OUTFIT REFERENCE}

{OUTFIT REFERENCE}

"Why are you guys here in Midgard?" Her voice was husky yet sweet but firm as she asked them, her arms were crossed under her breasts as she looked at them. Greed stepped forward as he spoke, "We were summoned by Togai, who is our master." She sighs and looks at the couch where the said boy lazed around with Sloth, she scolded him from where she stood, "Don't summon these people into my apartment. I don't like them in my personal space." He nods and continued to laze around causing her to sigh, she felt arms wrap themselves around her waist and a voice purred into her ear, "You look even more delicious when you're a female."