FIGHTING FATE [PART 120]

||3RD POV||

She was walking with Wrath in the streets, her lips were in a thin line as the sin continued to whine, "I don't want to go out today. It's too hot for me. Can we go home already??" She snaps her head at him and warned with a deadly glint in her eyes, "If I hear you, one of the strongest Seven Sins, complain one more time, I will do something that you'll regret." He went silent for a second and his brows furrowed as he asked, "And what is it that I'll regret?" She sighs deeply but a smirk appeared on her lips as she revealed, "I won't sleep with you anymore." He had a face of disbelief on his face and he muttered as he stopped in his tracks, "You wouldn't dare..."

She hums as she continued to walk and looks over her shoulder as she sassed, "Oh I would dare Wrath." He grumbles softly to himself as he catches up with her, "You're so unfair." She glares at him playfully and joked, "Want to repeat that?" He shakes his head and exclaimed as he looked away from her, "Nothing! I said nothing." She nods her head as she looks at the passes cars, "Yeah, whatever." He pouts down at her figure when her attention was on her surroundings, his eyes lingered on the dress that she was wearing.

It was a marron colored off-shoulder dress, it showed some cleavage but not too much. Just under her breasts was a black laced material attached to the dress with a thin leather belt and a jewel that had chains. The back of the dress stopped by her knees while the front stopped midthigh and was tight. Black stockings were underneath the dress and she wore red heels, he looked at her ears and saw the round red jewel earings, his eyes went to her exposed collarbones and saw the golden chain with the ruby in it.

{OUTFIT REFERENCE}

{OUTFIT REFERENCE}

She looks at him with a raised brow when she felt his stare and asked, "What's the stare? Is there something wrong with my outfit or something?" He shakes his head and smiled as he reassured, "No, nothing's wrong. Red fits you perfectly, that's all and I couldn't help but admire it on you." She thanked him with a light blush as she redirected her eyes from him, "Thank you. That outfit suits someone like you." 

She looks at his outfit in the corner of her eyes as she admired how the shirt showed his muscles underneath the clothing. He wore a black and grey striped shirt, the sleeves stopped at his elbows. He wore black jeans and a chain was connected to it, he also wore combat boots. Military dog tags hanged from his neck while his hair was brushed to his left.