THE TEST [PART 105]

{OUTFIT FOR CHAPTER}

||3RD POV||

{FOUR DAYS LATER]

She was next to Toshinori but saw something cover them and her wings appeared on instinct, she grabbed him as she covered them both with her wings. Out of nowhere, Midoriya appeared and slams his foot through the piece of rock that was descending towards them. She looked up and her eyes widen when she saw that he finally figured out what to do. Her eyes flicker over his costume and smiles, her wings were gone when she knew it was safe and rushed towards him. Her arms were wrapped around him as she hugged him while exclaiming, "About time that you've figured out what to do!"

He hugged her back in pure excitement and twirled her around, she laughs and he placed her down. He looks at Toshinori with worry and heads towards him as he asked, "Are you all right, All Might?!" He smiles as he yelled back, "Yeah!" She sighs out of relief and looks at the green-haired male with a grin when he saw Kaminari and Kirishima heading their way. Midoriya explained about his costume, "The destructive power was thanks to the soles Hatsume suggested for me. I learned how to use my body from Iida and changed my fighting style."

She walked over to All Might as he continued, "I've only figured out what direction I want to go in, but it's still just a stopgap, and I don't have anything I can call an ultimate move yet..." Toshinori interrupted, "No, I think its already more effective than just a stopgap. Especially for the provisional licensing exam." Midoriya looks at him with a surprised look and Aizawa walked towards him while stating, "All Might, it's dangerous, so don't get too close." He replied sheepishly, "Oh, excuse me!"

He looked at the brunette with a grateful smile as he said, "Thank you for covering me with your wings, Reaper." She nods and he looked where Bakugo was standing, he yelled, "Young Bakugo! I'm sorry!" He didn't get a reply because the ash-blond was staring Midoriya down but then erupted an explosion while roaring, "Watch yourself, All Might!" He looked down at his non-bandaged hand with a thoughtful expression and felt feathers cover his back.

He looks at the brunette next to him as she covers him with her left-wing while stating, "It seemed like you were degrading yourself so I thought you needed someone to cover you from them." He gives her a grateful smile while muttering, "Thank you..." She nods while saying, "You're welcome. So what were you thinking of?" He sighs and looks at his hand as he didn't answer and she knew. She smiles sadly as she muttered, "You were thinking about how the tables have turned. About how you were the one to protect them and not they have to protect you, right?"