GAMES [PART 137]

||3RD POV||

She frowned when she walked out of the elevator, she felt very conscious of the bunny suit that she was wearing. She speed-walked to through the first floor but hurried when she heard multiple doors open, she successfully made it to the door and walked towards the festival. Since she didn't want anyone to see her in this outfit, she walked through the forest to her destination. Her bunny ears perked up now and then but were normal most of the time, as she heads through the woods, she was murmuring to herself, "Once I get my hands on Nezu... He'll be begging for mercy when I'm done with him..."

After a few minutes, she popped her head out of the bush and her eyes flicker around. She sighs out of relief when she noticed that she didn't see any students, she got out of the bush and started to walk through the stalls, catching civilian's attention right away. Her ears were a bit droopy yet it stood straight, she kinda had a hop in her steps as she looked around. She checked her wristwatch and noticed that it was around 8:35 am, her ears perked when she heard her name being called. 

She looked over her shoulder as she stopped and raised a brow when she saw two unfamiliar men head towards her form. She frowned a bit but replaced it with a 'smile', her voice was high as she greeted, "Hey there! Welcome to U.A.'s festival!" They nod as they send each other a glance and got closer to her, one of them wrapped an arm around her shoulder as he asked, "Hey, it's okay if we take a picture with you, right?" She gulped when she felt his breath hit her neck and answered coldly, "Of course, sir." She raised a peace sign with her fingers while the guy did the same, his friend took out his phone and raised it to angle the device. 

She felt how the guy's fingers rubbed her skin and she grits her teeth in annoyance, one his friend took a picture, he took his arm off of her and nod at her. He motioned his friend closer to them and he was given the phone, his friend wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her figure against him. She wanted to scowl but she had to keep a smile on her lips, she felt terribly uncomfortable since her breasts were pressed against this stranger's chest while his arm was around her waist and she could feel his fingers tug at the suit. The first guy took pictures of them and she had a feeling that he was focused on her exposed breasts, she was about to ask what he was scheming but a familiar voice interrupted in an angered tone, "I would delete that if I were you." 

She looks at the voice and she visibly relaxed when she saw Mirio with Eri, she felt the man's arm tightened around her waist and she yelped loudly. Mirio grabbed the guy's phone and broke it in his fist while glaring at him, the guy and his friend gulp loudly. His friend hurriedly lets go of her and steps back, the first guy swore under his breath as he glared at Mirio who's glare darkened. They both ran away and she sighs out of relief, "Thank you, Mirio. I don't know what I would do without you." He nods and Eri walks towards her with a confused expression, "Aya, why are dressed as a bunny?" She laughs nervously and rubbed the back of her neck as she answered the girl, "I got unlucky in a draw with the teachers and was chosen to be the one in the game: 'Chase and catch the bunny.'"

Mirio laughs in realisation and held onto his stomach as he hollered, the girls stare at him confuse. Aya crossed her arms under her chest as she questioned the third year with a quirked brow, "What's so funny about my situation, Mirio?" Eri stood next to the brunette and watched how the third year calmed down, he answered as he motioned to her outfit, "I overheard how Principal Nezu talked about how they rigged the votes of the draw and mentioned that they just wanted to see you wear that in public." She sighs deeply as a shadow covered her eyes, she calmed down and held her hand out for Eri who stares at it. "How about we all cruise through the festival before it's properly open to the public?" She asks as Eri held her hand and Mirio walked next to the brunette, they started walking past stalls that had fun activities.

They were happily chatting and laughing as they walked around the festival, she occasionally checked her watch what the time was since she had to her part at 11. She said goodbyes to the two as she parted ways from them and heads to the school building, her heels echoed against the floor as she ran to the teacher's lounge and she slammed the door open. Nemuri and Toshinori looked at the door and Midnight gulped when they saw her furious form, she didn't step in and her expression turned sparkly as she spoke, "So I heard that the draw we had a few days ago was rigged. I don't know if I should kill you guys. But I'll do that later, right now, I need to look around..." 

They didn't know if they should feel threatened by how her emotions turned so quickly but they knew that she was pissed, really pissed. She closed the door gently with a bright smile but as soon it closed, her aura turned deadly as a scowl appeared on her face. She huffs and walks towards the beauty pageant's dressing room, as soon as she got there, she was met tension as three females stared at each other. She sticks her head in and watches how the females stared at each other but before she could walk away, a voice called out to her, "Reaper Sensei...? what are you doing here?" 

She sighed as she steps into the room, everyone gasped when they saw her outfit and she swore under her breath. She coughs into her hand as she avoided their gazes, "I was just passing by, nothing more." Some of them nod while others stared at her figure, she sighs and explained as she pitched the skin between her brows, "I was chosen to be the bunny in the final game: 'Chase and catch the bunny.' I just found out that my companions rigged it." They understood the situation but Monoma couldn't help but comment, "This style looks goof on your figure, Sensei." She glared at him and teases as she crossed her arms, "Now be careful of what you say, Monoma, you're still speaking to a teacher and not a girl your age."

He blushes out of embarrassment and avoided her gaze, she waved at them and heads out of the room, leaving them speechless. She heads back downstairs and exited the building, she smiled as she hums a tune and continued to roam the festival. She felt her motherly instincts kick in and she merely glances at her watch, but her gut was telling her that something has happened to her student. She ran through the forest as fast as she could and she was met with a sigh, she raised her fist and slammed it against Gentle's jaw causing him to release Midoriya. She releases a shaky breath and glanced at Midoriya, her question reached his ears as he stared at her figure with wide eyes,

"You're not hurt, are you?"