TROUBLEMAKER [PART 49]

3rd POV

Reaper was cruising through the dark sky on the dragon but since she was drunk, she accidentally unsummoned it. She fell through the sky as the dragon was slowly disappearing, she was free-falling and started giggling. She was completely calm as if she didn't mind free falling. Suddenly, she was in a pair of arms and she heard a sigh. 

She raises her head and saw an unfamiliar face, the person flew down to building top with her in his arms. She looked away from him as they landed on a roof of a building, he places her softly on the ground and narrows his eyes at her state. She was sitting cross-legged on the ground, staring into the sky. When she felt his stare, she looks up at him and said in a slurry voice, "Sorry for the trouble, don't know what happened there."

He crouches next to her and scowled, "You know that you're not allowed to use your Quirk in public, right?" She laughs and slapped her knee as she gleefully looks at him, "Of course I know, but I have the right to use my Quirk." She took out her hero license and showed him, he wanted to grab it from her but she places it back into her bra. She mischievously glances at him, "You're not getting my license, mister. I can tell you're a hero from your attire, maybe a newbie since you don't recognize me."

He raises a brow at her, "Excuse me?" She sticks out her hand to him and introduced herself, "A pleasure to meet you, I'm known as 'Grim Reaper', the no.3 ranked hero in the world. I'm currently off duty, so my public name is Aya Kurosawa." He looks shocked for a split second before slowly shaking her hand.

She raises a brow, "You're not going to introduce yourself?" He pulls away and blushes slightly, "Ah, right. I'm a hero called 'Hawks,' I'm still on duty since I saw you fall out of the sky." She laughs loudly and slaps his shoulder, "Yea sorry about that. I think my dragon went back from where it came from." He nods slightly but flinched when she pulled him to his feet, she had a mischievous look in her eyes.

She turns him around and touches his red wings, he stood still as he felt her fingers run down the feathers. She whistles softly as she inspects them, "Well, I can see you're taking good care of your wings. Just practice your speed and calculation, then you'll be fine in the hero world." He looks at the rover his shoulder, he saw her impressed expression on her face and felt proud in some way.

She steps away and a golden portal opened behind her, he turns around and watches as she walks into the portal, waving at him with a smile. "Where are you going?" He questions as he watches with curious eyes, she turns to him and said in a deadpanned voice, "Home, obviously, and you're still on duty, so go back to working." And with that, she was gone, leaving the blonde hero there alone o the roof.

She walks into a room which she didn't recognize at first but then notices the All Might posters on the walls, she curses loudly and was about to teleport herself but the bedroom door opened. She was frozen still and slowly turns her head to the door, where Midoriys stood with wide eyes. She quickly grabbed his bicep and tugged him into the room, closing the door behind him. She pushes him against the door and trapped him between her arms. 

"I can explain," She whispered, her alcohol breath hits his nostrils and he narrowed his eyes at her, they both heard footsteps heading towards the door. She panicked and looked at him for help, he places his hands on her shoulder for reassurance. A knock was heard from the other side along with a worried voice, "Izuku? Is everything okay in there?" 

"Yea, mom! Just tripped over air! Sorry for slamming the door." He said in a nervous tone, he heard his mother sigh out of relief, "Oh, okay! Good night!" And with that, the footsteps grew distanced. Midoriya sighed loudly and looked at the drunk woman in front of him, she pulled away from him and created some distance between them. She accidentally tripped over a weight and Midoriya steadied her by wrapping his arms around her waist.

He redirected them both and their bodies fell onto the soft mattress. She closed her eyes and lets out a gasp when she felt her back hit the soft surface, Midoriya fell onto her body, his arms were still wrapped around her waist and his face was in her neck.  He groaned as he raised his head, "Are you all right? You didn't get hurt, did you?" She looks at him in a daze as she nods softly.

Midoriya notices the position their in and blushes, he slowly unwraps his arms from her but he slipped and his arms were at each side of her head, she looks at him with red rosy cheeks and wide eyes. Their faces were just a centimeter away from touching, their breath mixed as they breathed. He glances over her face, noticing every detail. 

He couldn't help but slowly lean closer, she sucked in her breath as she felt his lips on hers. Slowly and gently, he kissed her rosy lips and she followed along. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he started to kiss more roughly, her fingers tangled between his green locks. She pulled away to get air, but he attacked her lips again. Softly, he bit her bottom lip and pulled hit between his teeth, she lets out a soft low moan.

He moved to her neck and attacked her flesh with butterfly kisses, she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer to her body. Suddenly, he kissed a certain spot and she lets out another low moan, he started to suck that spot. She tried to keep her voice down as he sucked that sweet spot, soon he pulled away and admired his work. There on the side of her neck was a reddish/purplish lovebite and he looked at her flushed face.

Tears started to prick the corners of her eyes, the tip of her ears was beet red along with her face. She was panting slightly as she tried to calm her body temperature, but he smirked and leaned closer to her face. She tried to look away but he went for her ear, slowly and teasingly, his tongue ran across the shell of her ear. She bit back a moan and pushed her fingertips into his shoulder blades. 

He sighed and pulled away, he pulled her legs off of his waist and got up from the bed. She turned on her side as the blush on her face cooled down and slowly fell asleep, meanwhile, he ripped his shirt off and threw it in the laundry. Softly, he padded his way back to her, he lifts her body while opening the covers. He places her body back onto the bed and climbed in alongside her, with his arm over her sleepy body, he went into a peaceful state.

The commotion in the morning will be something to witness...