POOL [PART 87]

||3RD POV||

At last, the first semester was done and it was summer vacation, meaning all the kids are usually back at home. But, not the Kurosawa Household, all the kids are staying at their friend's house or their aunt's. Our protagonist is all alone at home, she was still half asleep since she can sleep in during the vacation. She was only in a crop top and underwear as she was lying sprawled on the mattress with a thin blanket over her sleeping figure. She woke up slowly when the doorbell rang, she rose from the bed with a groan and her hair was the definition of bed hair. She completely forgot about her appearance and head downstairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming so calm down!" Her tired voice yelled as she was halfway there, her fingers run through her tangled hair as she opened the door. Her tired eyes were met with stunned ones, there was silence amongst them and before he could say anything, she slammed the door. She opened it again to make sure that he was real and sure enough, he was, his eyes trailed over her figure but quickly looked up with a blush when he noticed that she's half-dressed. Her voice was confused yet tired as she spoke, "Shoto? Why are you here?" 

The teen covered half of his face as he looked away with a wild blush, he pushed her inside while stating, "First, get appropriate clothes, and then I'll tell you." She raised a brow but shrugged as she lets him in, he walked in and looked around the house. She closed the door behind him and motioned towards the living room as he followed behind her, "You can chill there while I get dressed..." He nods as he tried to look at her ass as she walked upstairs, he was left in silence as he sat on the couch. 

A few minutes later, she came down completely dresses and awake. His eyes look over her figure as she entered the kitchen to grab an apple, she came out of the kitchen and he looked away as she sat on the opposite couch. He nervously clenched his hands as he tried to keep himself busy but he kept glancing at her relaxed figure as she bit into the apple. Her voice was a bit raspy as she asked, "So, why are you here at my house, Shoto?" He coughed into his hand and answered while looking at her, "I wanted to invite you to the pool." 

{OUTFIT REFERENCE}

{OUTFIT REFERENCE}

She raised a brow as she finished her apple, she looked at him out of amusement as she spoke, "As for training or...?" He blushed so hard that she thought she saw him blow a fuse and he stuttered out, "A-As in t-training! Not a date!" She had a smug expression on her face as she got up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen, she retorted as she entered the kitchen, "I'll go! Just give me a second!" She threw her apple core away and snapped her fingers; a bag filled with a swimsuit and a few other things appeared in her hand.

She walked out of the kitchen and motioned him as she walked towards the front door, "Hurry up! I'm about to lock up!" He hurried out just as she was about to close the door, she grabbed a cap and sunglasses and he playfully glares at her as she locked the door. She rolls her eyes at him as she placed the cap on her head and the sunglasses on the bridge of her nose. They both start heading towards U.A. and they were talking to each other about random things.