THE TRAINING [PART 90]

||3RD POV||

The next morning the teachers woke up when the alarm went off, the brunette groaned as she got up and shuts the blaring machine off. Her hands leave the child's as she got up from the warm blankets, her bare feet took her to Aizawa's side and she sat on her knees next to his bed. Slowly and softly, her hands shook him awake while her tired yet husky voice spoke in a hushed tone, "Shota, wake up... Its 5 am... We need to get ready for training..." He groaned while hiding in the covers, his tired eyes open slowly when he felt that she didn't stop shaking his form.

He looked at her and notice that she's trying to fight the drowsiness that was trying to get her back asleep, slowly, he took the covers off of his body, and immediately, the cold air pricked his skin. His voice was gruff as he spoke while grabbing her hands to stop her action, "I'm awake. Go get ready so long, Angel." She nods sleepily and got up while yawning, she blinked her eyes a bit as she heads towards the bathroom to freshen up. She somehow forgot that there was a bathroom attached to their room and she was in disbelief when she remembered.

She closed the door behind her and took her clothes off of her curvy body, she turned the water on in the shower and waited for the steam to rise in the bathroom. She climbed in the hot water and shivered slightly when the prickling hot water made contact with her cold skin. She lets out a shaky breath and enjoyed the warmness as it spread across her body, she started washing with the soap which she found in the shower. Soon, she was finished and turned the water off, she climbed out of the shower and searched for a towel.

She found one and dried herself off with the soft surface, she securely wrapped the towel around her body and picked up the clothes from last night. She folded it up neatly and walked out of the steamy bathroom with the neat pile in her arms, she places the pile next to Aizawa's bag and with the snap of her fingers, she was in an outfit which resembled a cowboy's. She felt how the air nipped at her exposed skin and she snapped her fingers and a long-sleeved jacket appeared on her body.

She didn't notice how Aizawa was half changed behind her and searched for her toothbrush and toothpaste. She looked over her shoulder with half-lidded eyes at the shirtless man, "Have you seen my toothbrush and toothpaste somewhere?" He nods as he tugged the black shirt down and pointed back at the bathroom while stating, "Bathroom, on the sink." She nods as she got up from her position and heads towards the bathroom, she didn't even bother closing the door as she brushed her teeth. As she wiped her mouth off with a towel, she heard a soft groan coming from her bed and sluggishly heads towards the sound.

She noticed that Kota was waking up and smiled when he looked at her sleepily, her husky voice was back to her smoky one as she spoke, "Morning, Kota. How did you sleep?" He looks away shyly as he muttered, "...Fine." She got up and noticed that Aizawa motioning her at the door, she looked at Kota with a slightly sleepy look as she stated, "That's good. Eraser Head and I have to go help with training, okay? You can get ready if you want or just chill..." Aizawa already left while she stood by the open door with a toothy grin as she looked at him, she closed the door slowly as she left, leaving the boy alone in the room.

She knocked on the boys' room and slid it open, her voice was loud as she roared, "Get up and ready! Training will be in 15 minutes!" She heard groans from all over the room and closed the door, she heads towards the girls' room and did the same, in return, she heard whining from them. She shrugs her shoulders as she closed the door and heads towards the cafeteria to fetch an apple. Once she grabbed the said fruit, she was walking outside and saw Aizawa who smiles at her. She heads towards him and stood next to him while munching on the fruit, once she was finished with the fruit, she tossed it into the woods.

She looked at her watch and saw that it was 5:30 once the half-awake students arrived in their tracksuits, she yawned loudly and she tried to cover it with her palm but failed. Aizawa's voice called out as he greeted them, "Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Today, we will begin training camp to increase your strength in earnest. The goal of this training camp is to increase everyone's strength and with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses." He glanced at the half-asleep brunette next to him, he points at her while remarking, "And don't be her who forgets to bring her license with her sometimes."

She tiredly glares at him while slapping his pointing finger as she retorted, "Get that nasty finger out of my face. I'm too tired for your teasing, Eraser." He shrugs as he continued, "It is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are becoming more real by the minute. Proceed carefully." He looks at the ash-blond while saying, "So Bakugo," She throws a ball at him while getting deja vu, he catches the ball as Aizawa continued, "Try throwing that." Bakugo remarks as he stared at the ball in his palm, "This is from the fitness test..." 

Her voice came out a bit muffled as she brought the coat closer to her body, "Your previous record, from right after you started school, was 705.2 meters." Her eyes were staring him sown as they spark with amusement, "Let's see how much you've improved." He nods and stepped forward, her eyes followed his body along with Aizawa's. Mina exclaimed with excitement, "Oh, we're checking our progress?" Sero retorted back as he looked at Bakugo who stopped and started warming his arm up, "Since a lot has happened these past three months, huh? Maybe he can throw it a kilometer or something now!" 

Kirishima cheered him on from the sidelines, "Do it, Bakugo!" The ash-blond smirks as he said, "Then..." As he pulled his arm back like a baseball player, he muttered, "Here I go..." As he launches the ball into the sky, he roared, "Go to hell!" The wind of the explosion blew the students' bed hair messier along with Aya's, she had the device in her hands and said blankly as Bakugo waited, "709.6 meters." He snapped his eyes out of disbelief as he stares at the device in her hand as she shows him the results. 

All the students stare at Bakugo who was still in disbelief, her voice was monotone as she spoke with glowing eyes, "It's been three months since you started high school. Through various experiences, you all have definitely improved." She smirked evilly under her jacket as Aizawa continued for her, "But that improvement has mainly been at mental and technical levels, with some increase in stamina." They walk in front of them and she spoke as she stared them down, "As you can see, your Quirks themselves have not improved that much. That's why we will work on improving your Quirks starting today."

They both smiled creepily as they said in sync while staring them down,

  "It'll be so hard you'll feel like dying, but try not to actually die..."