COSTUMES [PART 136]

||3RD POV||

"So, why am I here again?" She asked as she deadpanned at the outfit that she was forced to wear by her companions. Her hands tried to cover her chest and her other exposed parts, her eyes were on the ground as she avoided their heated gazes. Midnight was out of her customer and had civilian clothes on, her eyes were narrowed as she stared at the outfit on the brunette. Aizawa was also in civilian clothing and looked away from her form, Present Mic was the same as the other two but he was in a daze as he stared at the shy brunette. Midnight answered her as she licked her lips while giving her a thumbs-up as she looked at the outfit, "Well! Since you were the lucky one who was voted for the game at the festival, we have to get you your outfit!"

Aya scowled at her friend and retorted as the bunny ear drooped a bit, "I think you mean 'unlucky', Nemuri. This doesn't even suit me..." Present Mic snapped out of his daze and a thumbs up but had a thin trail of blood run down his nose as he yelled, "I approve of this!" Her voice was in a whine as she tried to cover her more, "But I don't! Why is it even a 'bunny-themed game' that we teachers have?!" Aizawa answered as he hid half of his face into his scarf, his eyes trail over her body and her eye twitched slightly, "Nezu was the one who planned it. He said that he wanted it to be different than last years' one."

She looks away and didn't notice how the bunny ears drooped even more as if it showed how she was feeling. Nemuri snapped multiple pictures of the embarrassed brunette while Yamada and Aizawa tried to look away from her figure but they can't help but stitch her figure into their minds. She sighs as she dropped her arms to her side but her gaze was still away from theirs, she didn't like how the suit exposed a lot of skin and how it sticks to her like a second layer of skin. The fishnet stockings made her slender legs even more attractive and the black heels added a bit of height to the female, the blazer[?] pushed up her breasts even more than before and the white blouse didn't do much.

 The fishnet stockings made her slender legs even more attractive and the black heels added a bit of height to the female, the blazer[?] pushed up her breasts even more than before and the white blouse didn't do much

{OUTFIT REFERENCE}

She walked back into the changing room and stripped out of the costume, she was back in her jeans, white blouse, and sneakers. The teachers sneakily paid for the outfit and waited for the brunette to come out, she eventually came out and held the outfit out to them. "I need to go to my secretary job at the Wu Company, Ill see you guys Monday," She explained as she hurried to her job, Nemuri and Yamada glanced at each other with mischievous glints and started to tease Aizawa as they head back to U.A. 

{TIMESKIP}

She was relaxing in her bed while reading a book, her room was quiet but not silent, soft music played in the background and the sound of the pages being flipped was heard. She could hear how the students were practicing outside or downstairs but she didn't mind, she was relaxed as she continued to read her book. Suddenly, she sneezed loudly which caused the book to slip from her hands. A loud thud was heard and she held her finger underneath her nose as she muttered, "Someone must be talking about me..." Out of nowhere, she heard the doorbell go off and climbed out of her bed, quickly, she heads towards the front door and opens it. Her white gown flowed passed her a bit along with her hair when a breeze passed her by.

She raises a brow when there was no one and looks down, her brows were furrowed when she saw a bouquet of wine-colored roses and a black box with a red string wrapped around it. She crouches as she picks it up and once she had the items in her hands, she looked at the elevator with a dead stare but shrugged the feeling off. She closes the door and walked to the kitchen with the items, gently and carefully, she places them onto the counter with a smile. She searches for a vase in her cupboards and found one, it was a round yet tall vase that was covered with golden linings.

She fills it up with clean water and gently places the bouquet of wine-colored roses into it, she rearranges it a bit until she was satisfied with the appearance. Her eyes land on the black box with the red string around it, her hands slowly reaches for it and gently pulled the string off of it. The string was next to the box and she softly lifts the lid of it, she places next to the box and her eyes widen when she saw what was in it. Letters, a vanilla-scented candle, boxes of small chocolates, a miniature notebook that was black and littered with rose petals and there was a small glass case that had a red orchid in it.

She was frozen to her feet and wide-eyed as her eyes flicker over the items, in the background, she could hear her music play a familiar song called 'House of Cards' play. Slowly, her hands reach into the box and took the items individually out, yet she was in a daze. She held the letters in her hands and was tempted to open them but she ignored the feeling, she placed them next to the other items. She held the glass case that had the red orchid in her hands and stared at it with swirling emotions, she brought it closer to her lips and held it as if it could shatter in her hands, but it could.

She places the glass case next to the rest and held onto the counter with a sigh, she decided it was best to read the letters and she was about to but she froze when she smelled a familiar scent linger inside the box. She felt a shiver run down her spine but she picked up the box and her senses were filled with his scent, she couldn't help but mutter, "At least he's doing well..." Yes, it did set her off to know that the items were in front of her door especially since her apartment is on U.A. grounds and that was something that creeped her out but she was glad that he was okay.

She places the empty box down and took the letters, the notebook, she heads towards her bed and climbed into it. Slowly, she opened the letters and started to read them in her own pace, there were about 12 letters or more yet she felt her heart swell with emotions with each word she read. Halfway through, tears escaped her eyes as she read the fifth letter. Her fingers clutched onto it as she sobbed silently yet a smile was on her lips and she forced herself to continue reading. She didn't notice how the moon was in the dark air and she lit the vanilla candle from the box, a faint light of orange filled her room as she continued to read the 9th letter.

She noticed how the beginning of the letters was written in despair but later, the rest of the letters were written with love and gratefulness. Once she was finished with the letters, she placed them back in their envelope and clutches them to her chest as she cried silently. She always knew deep down that he was a great and sweet man but how he acted was very heartbreaking. She places the letters on her side table and blew the vanilla-scented candle out, immediately, the room was filled with darkness and she fell asleep with a single thought running through her mind,

'At least I know that you're doing well,

Chisaki Kai.'