DEVIL TURNS INTO ANGEL [PART 58]

1rd POV

I take a sip from my drink as I trot through the empty halls, I didn't even notice Loki turn into his human form. I only noticed when I was slammed into the wall causing my drink to slip out of my hand, I groan with my eyes closed and heard a loud slam next to my head. Slowly, I cran my eyes open and was met with maroon eyes. My face pales and I curse myself for not thinking of getting rid of him when he was still in his snake form.

"I still can't believe it," His husky voice was dripping with hatred yet admiration as his eyes gaze over my body, "I'm jealous over the humans, they get to see you in such an outfit every day." His hand grips my hip and his thumb trace my hip bone, I lean away but he pulled my lower body against his. I stare wide at him as he licks his lips, "But they don't know something," He started as his breath mingles with mine.

I whimper softly as I try to get away from his hold, but his fingers dug into my hip. His other hand traced my curves softly and stopped by my bicep, gripping it firmly. I try to glare into his maroon eyes, but I felt weak to my knees for some reason. Then I felt a stinging in my neck and realized this bastard bit me when I wasn't paying attention. 

~*~

{A/N: Loki's bit is poisoned with a 'certain' syndrome, it gives a person pleasure from where the user touches them. 

It lasts up to about 5-6 hours on the victim and if the user doesn't touch the victim, they will become clingy and submissive to the user. 

If the user is not available, the victim can also get affected if the opposite gender touches them.}

~*~

I could feel every part of my skin that he touches burn under his touch, I try to ignore the sensation but I couldn't help but rest my head on his shoulder. I grip his jacket desperately, I look at him with a hazed look, "Please," I whined as a massive blush covered my face, "Touch me." He looks satisfied but he was suddenly pulled from my frail hot body. I whine as I slide down the wall and watched the unfolding scene with hazy eyes.

Loki's body falls onto the ground but he hoists himself up and glares at the person who disturbed him, slowly he recognized the person and his eyes grew wide. The person between us was a tall male, about 6'3 ft tall or so, he had light silver hair and golden eyes. He was wearing a suit of some sort but what stood out was the gigantic white wings on his back.

I was gripping onto my sides as I try to calm my breathing down but it didn't help the hot sensation in my body, I forced myself to watch the scene in front of them. The silver-haired male glared at Loki and a weapon very similar to my scythe appeared in his hand, I felt my face pale slightly as I watch him marched towards the Norse God with a deadly expression on his face. 

The weapon in his hand was a design that represented the Greek council in Asgard, colors of the weapon was; pale blue, sky blue, gold, bronze. I was jealous of the weapon but pushed the emotion away and focused on the situation, I try to push myself off of the floor but failed miserably. The silver-haired male raised his weapon to strike the Norse God down but missed on purpose. 

THE SCYTHE 

THE SCYTHE 

He glared into Loki's maroon eyes, who was returning the glare, the angelic being spoke a deep yet husky voice which made me weak to my knees, "Leave, you are not needed here. Especially with the banished Goddess; Athena, the Greek goddess of war, strategizing, and many more." Loki scowls and turns away from the silver-haired male, his gaze was on my desperate body who was completely flushed.

He looks back at the male in front of him and growls, "Who the fuck do you think you are to interfere? It's my damn business if I wanted to talk to a banished god, so fuck off." The silver-haired male glowers, "You must be an idiot if you don't recognize me, Loki. I'm Gabriel, one of the seven archangels, who was also requested by Zeus to guard the banished goddess from any harm, including other entities."

We both had a shocked expression on our faces, I could make out that he was furious yet afraid. He was silent but before Gabriel could do anything, he was gone. Only a green mist was left from where the Norse God was, Gabriel, sighs and hurriedly turn towards me. I try to back away from him but didn't have any strength in my body, I felt a pleasurable shiver run down my spine as he touched my skin.

I gripped onto him as if he was the only thing on my mind, he was frozen in shock. I breathed into his ear, "Please touch me more, please." He pushes me away and steps back with a heavy blush on his cheeks, I try to touch him again by reaching my arms out but he stepped back as he covered half of his blushing face with his hand. 

He calmed himself and looked at me as he tried to be serious but failed miserably, "Athena, control yourself." I nod sluggishly as I tried to get up on my own and after a while of struggling, I was on my feet. I look at him with curious yet dazy eyes as I warned, "I don't know if the male species will be safe if I return to my companions." He stiffened and sighed through his nose as his blush reaches his ears. 

What he was about to say to me, made my heart leap out of my chest, "I have a way to get rid of the poison which is currently coursing through your veins but..." He looks into my eyes as he walked closer and trapped me with his wings, he had the softest look in his eyes as he finished, 

"For what I'm about to do is a sin, so forgive me."