EMOTIONS [PART 134]

||3RD POV||

She smiles as she leans against the wall, watching how Class A celebrated on the idea of doing a live performance and dance. She wore something casual, black ripped jeans, and an white oversized shirt with sneakers. Her hair was curled slightly and a bit of eyeshadow was on her eyes, she silently walked to the door and unlocked it, she opened it and steps outside. She was immediately met with cold air and she releases a shaky breath as she steps out of the building, they look at the door when they heard how it closed. A few of them peeked out of the windows and saw her figure walk away into the darkness, they glanced away from her and continued to talk about the performance for the festival.

She eventually was in town and it was slightly busy, a few cars passed her while a decent number of people walked past her on the sidewalk. She walked into the convenient store and the door alerted the person at the counter of her arrival, she sends them a nod and heads to the liquor side. She opened the fridge and took two bottles of red wine, a can of beer, and other types of liquor. She closed the door with her hip and heads towards the counter with a smile, the person at the cash register's jaw hanged as he saw the amount of alcohol she had. She placed them onto the counter and said sheepishly, "I need some of the alcohol for food recipes that I want to try."

The clerk nods as he scanned the items, he placed the bottles into a plastic bag and stated with a grin, "That would be 237 560.10 yen in total, Miss Grim Reaper." She shrugs and took out her wallet, he watched how she took out that much cash and held it out to him with a smile. Slowly, he took the cash from her and she grabbed the bag from the counter, she bows at him as she said her farewells and he did the same. She stepped out of the convenient store and started heading back to the dorm, she took out the can of beer and popped it open. Occasionally, she took a sip from the drink as she walked past people in the night. 

As she reached the U.A. grounds, the can as empty and she sighed. She opened the front door and walked in, as she closed the door behind her, she looked up and noticed how everyone stared at her. She raised a brow at them and asked with a teasing grin, "Why are you guys so curious about?" Iida points at the plastic bag as he commented, "Sensei, what do you have in your bag?" She glanced at the said bag and looked at him with a blank expression as she retorted in a blunt voice, "Adult juice." There was silence as they deadpanned at her and she did it back, suddenly, she sprinted away from them with the bag in her hand. 

They yell at her to stop to get the bag but she was already gone, she waves at them as the elevator doors closed. They sigh or groaned at her actions, meanwhile, she was in her apartment with a happy expression on her face as she drank her wine with the sins. She enjoyed their company sometimes as this but she still wanted them to leave with all the drama they had caused for her, but she didn't regret any of her actions. They enjoyed the rest of the night with laughter and conversations, nothing more.

{THE NEXT MORNING}