ONGOING PAIN [PART 37]

3rd POV

Teachers were at the melted gate, discussing different conspiracies. In the school's clinic, a familiar body was laying in one of the beds, unconscious and bandages were wrapped around her head. In the classroom of 1-A, it was eerily quiet as they watched how furious Aizawa was looking. The class didn't even peep a word, especially Bakugo who was known for screaming 24/7. 

Slowly, Aizawa calmed down and started, "For today's hero basic training, its turned into a class with four instructors, All Might, me and Mrs. Kurosawa, and another person, but it seemed that Mrs. Kurosawa won't be joining us in this class today." The class remained quiet, until Sero asked, "Excuse me! Is there a reason why Mrs. Kurosawa won't attend this class? What well be doing?"

Aizawa sighs and explained, "Mrs. Kurosawa was attacked when the alarm went off during lunch, gaining a head injury." They were shocked at least, but he held up a card which had 'RESCUE' written on it. "Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. Its rescue training." Immediately, the class started discussing between themselves and Aizawa snapped a bit, "Hey, I'm not done."

They shut their mouth and listened as he spoke, "You can decide if you want to wear your hero costume or not this time. Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too. Training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready." Everyone gets up from their seats and fetches their costumes to get ready, Aizawa went to the clinic to check on Aya. 

When he opened the door, he was met with a sight. She was staring out of the window with a longing look, her head was covered by bandages and her attire was an oversized shirt. She looks at him slowly and smiles, asking a question which caused his heart to drop to his stomach, "Who are you?" He steps closer to her and looks bewildered at her question, not believing what the aftermath of her injury was. 

Soon, she was met silence and she curiously asks again, "Who are you?" He felt tears start to form in his eyes and an unexplainable feeling bubbled in his chest, but he froze when he heard a snicker come from her. He looks at her with narrowed eyes as she was staring at him with amused ones.

"I'm just kidding, Shota. I remember you very clearly, I just wanted to mess with you a bit," She teased but got silent when he hugged her form tightly. She unconsciously wrapped her own around his torso, glancing at his creepily quiet form. She rubs his back softly as she whispered, "Shota? Did I got too far with my joke about having amnesia?" He nods and she sighed, he then irritably said, "You scared the crap out of me when you asked me that damn question. I thought for a split second that you lost all your memories."

She hums and pushed him away, smiling she got up from the bed and turned to him, "I'm still going to this rescue training trip but do me a favor." She stated with a blinding smile, he raised a brow at her. She continued as she took off the bandage around her head while looking out of the window again, "Stop worrying about me. I can take care of myself, I mean, I have done that for the past 17 000 years." He sighs and she could see he wanted to protest but decided to keep his mouth shut.

She was satisfied and snapped her fingers, summoning a new outfit for the training. The outfit was sort of a uniform from the dark ages when she was one of the military officers during that era. A dress like material with fluff at her shoulders, sleeves covered her forearms and ended just under the fluff. Skin like socks adored her slender legs and stopped at her thighs, her feet were adorned with black heels. Her hair was in a tight high ponytail and was shinning slightly with every move she did.

She shivers in delight and hugged herself slightly, remembering all those times she wore this outfit when she was killing millions of people during those dark times

She shivers in delight and hugged herself slightly, remembering all those times she wore this outfit when she was killing millions of people during those dark times. She lets out a dark chuckle and looks at Aizawa with a smirk on her red-tinted lips, "I think its time to show those kids how a hero should work, Aizawa Shota." He shivered a bit when he saw the bloodlust in her eyes, he could see the killing intent in them. 

He got up from the bed and walks out of the room, she walks behind him. Her heels gave a chilling feeling off with each step she took, causing his guard to be on alert. They reached the bus and waited for the students, they both were waiting patiently and saw the approaching students. Iida was on the full mood of getting them for the seats on the bus, causing Aya to snicker a bit. 

A few students came towards her to ask if she's alright, and she answered, "I'm fine, it was just a little hit against the head, nothing I cant take." They still seemed to be worried but went on the bus to get their seats, the bus's door closes and she was the only one not on the bus. Some were confused about why she wasn't on the bus but flinched when her massive black wings sprouted from her shoulder blades. She rolls her necks and flapped her wings in massive motions, shaking the bus a bit. 

With one massive flap, she took off into the sky, leaving a strong swirling wind on the ground. The students were impressed as they watch how she soared in the sky, the bus started moving along the road to their destination. Bakugo was staring out of the window, watching how gracefully she flew in the sky as if she didn't have any problems in her life. He watched how her wings beat in enormous motions, clearly not listening to the conversation going around on in the bus. 

Once they reached their destination, she landed on the ground and tucked her wings away, they were suddenly gone leaving a shadowy mist from her shoulder blades where the wings sprouted from. She dusted herself off from the nonexisting dust and watched how the students walked off of the bus, she walks towards the bus and was met with Thirteen. She smiles at Thirteen and she went to give him a hug as a 'hello', to which they returned the hug. 

They never did expect what's going to happen when they enter USJ.