CHISAKI [PART 125]

||3RD POV||

No one moved a muscle as he said that and Shigaraki felt something snap inside of him, he slammed his foot against the glass table and reached his hand out to grab her from him. Her fearful eyes stare at him as she watched how furious the villain got while Overhaul was completely calm as he watched how Shigaraki launched himself towards them. Mimic and Chronostasis stepped in, Mimic had a massive arm in front of the villain while Chronostasis held a gun to his head and he pushed the safety off.

Her breath hitched as she saw how neither of them moves, Shigaraki didn't take his eyes away from for a split second. Overhaul spoke as he released the brunette, "Now, now, we don't want anything to happen to her right?" Shigaraki narrows his eyes at him and slowly sat back on the couch while the other two backed down. The tension was high in the room and Overhaul gently pushed her to her feet as he ordered, "Chronostasis, take her. She is not needed at the moment." He nods as he grabbed her the bicep and tugged her out of the room, he felt how she was trembling and how her head hanged.

The door closes behind them and he takes her down the hallway but stopped by a certain door, he turned his head towards her as he opened the door, "Overhaul told me that you were good with children, so I brought you here." She looked into the room and noticed Eri in the corner of the room with wide eyes as she trembled, she harshly tugged her arm out of his hold and sprinted into the room. He watched how she went on her knees as she held the trembling child in her hands, he closed the door and locked it.

She closed her eyes as she heard how the door was locked and tightened her hold on the sobbing child who clenched her fingers onto her clothes. She swayed Eri in her arms a bit as she hummed her song but her voice wasn't as lovely as she started to cry with the child. Her eyes notices the bed and picked the child up, the girl was crying into her shoulder and she slowly placed her onto the bed. She held the girl's hand as she laid her head next to Eri but she wasn't on the bed, she was next to it, waiting for the child to fall asleep. Eri held her hand as they both fell asleep from the stressful day, Aya opened her eyes very slightly as she muttered,

"Don't worry, Eri. I'll protect you even if it costs my life..."

{THE NEXT MORNING}

At the Nighteye agency, everything was in chaos. Rock Lock exclaimed in shock at the news, "Huh?! The Eri girl is in their stronghold?" Fat Gum stepped forward as he spoke, "By stronghold, you mean..." Ryukyu nods as she confirmed with crossed arms, "The residence of the head of Shie Hassaikai..." Rock Lock scoffs as he stated, "What, so our investigations were for nothing?" Nighteye answered as he looked at the hero, "No, ever since Grim Reaper was kidnapped by them, we were able to get new information, as well." Fat Gum looked at him with furrowed brows as he questioned, "How were you able to confirm this?"

Out of nowhere, Nighteye took out a toy that was still in its box while there was a packet of clothing next to it, he explained as he glanced at the items, "A member of the Hassaikai went to a nearby department store the other day and bought playthings aimed for young girls while he brought a kimono for adult women." Fat Gum looks at him confused as he stated, "Huh?" While Rock Lock questioned with a weird-out expression, "What the heck...?" Fat Gum snapped out of his daze as he defended, "Maybe he just like things like that! There are all types in this world, Nighteye!" He points at the box and the packet with the kimono in as he questioned with a pissed off expression, "Anyway, why did you buy them, too?"

Nighteye spoke as he narrowed his eyes, "No, he said something that no one who has that sort of hobby would say--" He explained further on what he did and stated that he used his Quirk causing Rock Lock to roar as he pointed at him, "You ended up using Foresight anyway?!" Nighteye looks at him blankly as he stated, "I believe I said I would use it once we narrowed it down so that we could be sure." 

Fat Gum places his hands on his sides as he confirmed with a raised brow, "Anyway, this means its been decided, right?" Centipeder nods as she answered, causing them to look at her, "We know for sure when they'll be there thanks to our stakeouts." They just hoped that the two were alright...

{BACK TO OUR PROTAGONIST}

She woke up when she felt arms wrap themselves around her waist, her eyes were met with the sleeping face of Eri. She smiled as she held the sleeping child in her arms, the girl was in deep sleep but the brunette heard how the door opened and a man walked in with a box and a packet with clothing in it. She watched how he crept closer to the and she closed her eyes to make the man think that she's still asleep, she heard how he placed the packet and box onto the desk. Suddenly, she felt a hand trace against her hip and a disgusting voice muttered, "This is my chance..."

A dagger appeared in her hand and she slammed it into his throat, he didn't have time to comprehend what was happening or scream. Blood splattered onto the walls and a beast appeared, it started to feast on the corpse in silence. Once the beats finished everything of the man, she snapped her fingers and the blood disappeared without a trace. Eri stirred a bit and she smiled, her hands were patting her head as she murmured, "Eri... Its time to wake up..." The girl's wine-colored eyes flicker open and she was met with golden-blue eyes that stared lovingly at her. She looked at the door when she heard footsteps and motioned the girl to be quiet, the door opened and Chisaki stood there. He looked at them with a dark look in his eyes and muttered,

 "They have arrived."