ANGELS [PART 110]

||3RD POV||

The next morning, the sunlight poured through the curtains into the dark room, causing the brunette to groan softly as she felt sleep leave her body. Birds chirped at her windowsill and her eyes slowly opened but she was met with a bare chest. In fright, she tried to back away from the chest but she was met with another one that was pressed against her back and she only noticed that she was completely bare. Her face was filled with horror and embarrassment as she looked up, she was met with Gabriel's sleeping yet peaceful face. He snored softly and she wanted to turn around but she felt arms around her waist. 

Michaels' legs were tangled with her own while he was pressed against her back with his arms wrapped arm her waist. One of Gabriel's arms were under her head while his other was holding her hand very softly to his chest. She wanted to escape but she couldn't, not with these two sandwiching her bare body with their own. She laid there in silence and listened to how the birds continued to chirp and the sunlight shined through the curtains as time passed. 

Soon, both of them woke up in a slow manner. They both tightened their hold around her body as they yawned and she was silent with her lips in a thin line. Slowly, she got up but she was tugged down by them. Her eyes flicker between them and her eyebrows were deeply furrowed. They hovered over her and the blanket fell off of their bodies slightly, revealing the toned muscles they had from the wars that they had fought in. They took each of her hand into their own and gave a peck against them while greeting in a husky get drowsy tone, "Morning... How did you sleep...?"

She gulped as she felt the heat rise from her neck and answered with a nervous smile, "I slept fine... How about you two?" They glance at each other and smirked as they let go of her hands and tugged the blanket off of her, causing her to let out a yelp. She looks down and notices all the markings that littered her once clear skin; love bites, bite marks, handprints, and many more. Her face was completely red when she felt the pain in her lower body and she knew what that meant. 

Her eyes slowly flickered between them as she covered her body from them, but Gabriel only remarked with a small grin as he teased, "There's no need to hide your body from us since we already saw everything last night." At this point,  her blood rushed to her cheeks and ears when she heard what he said. Her fingers tug against the duvet to cover her marked body but they yanked the duvet to the ground and she yelped when Micheal lifted her onto his bare lap. She tried not to look down when she felt something press against her thigh ever so slightly.

Gabriel was behind her and tilted her head upwards, her eyes were met with his and he smirked as he presses himself against her. Her eyes widened when she realized what they are doing and she lets them do whatever they want with her body, she was too weak against the pleasure they gave her...

{TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CHIBI AYA WALKING AROUND WITH A SOAR BACK}

She sighs as she steps out of the elevator while rubbing her lower back in pain, her eyes were tired as she walked towards her destination. Gabriel and Michael weren't at her side since they had to return to Heven, where they had to continue their duties as one of the seven archangels who guard Midgard. Her marked body was luckily covered by a military suit that was like a second skin. Her heels echoed throughout the quiet hall of the building as she marched towards the room where she was called.