COMPANIONS [PART 73]

||3RD POV||

At some point, she was out of there as quickly as possible and it has been a few days now. She was clearly in a good mood as she walked around Hosu, her hips sway with each step she took. She was in her female form today since she didn't want to make her male form known to the public. When she turned a corner, she bumped into someone's chest causing her to wince as she stepped while apologizing, "Sorry about that." She smiled at him and continues her journey, she didn't notice how the male was looking at her retreating form

He recognized her from anywhere with all the talking of boss, how he met this gorgeous brunette who was working at the most dangerous bar in Mutusafu, how she had this powerful aura around her as her dark golden blue eyes looked around the bar. He smirked under his mask and whistled as he walked his way from where she came from. 

Meanwhile, she was met with a hilarious sight and she snickered when she saw Best Jeanist with an unfamiliar blonde in tight jeans. She tapped the no.4 hero on the shoulder and he turned around with a raised brow, she smiles while making jazz hands as she greeted him, "It's been so long since I saw you, Best Jeanist." He gives her nod, "It has been a while, Reaper." He narrows his eyes down at her as he noticed something, "You're not wearing your mask?" 

She laughs while crossing her arms underneath her breasts as she spoke, "I was fired from the company." He stiffened as he watched how her smile twitched as she mentioned that, he then interrogated, "Is it because of the sports festival incident?" She sighs as she nods, her eyes were a bit darker than usual. She then pointed at the unfamiliar blonde behind Best Jeanist and asked, "Is he your intern? He seems a bit... uh, angry..." He sighs and motioned towards the blonde who was shouting at the kids, "Unfortunately, yes, he is my intern." 

The blonde turned around when he felt eyes on him and both of their eyes widen when they recognized each other. Aya suddenly had tears escaping her eyes as she laughed, Bakugo was blushing out of embarrassment while Best Jeanist's eyes flicker between them. She walks towards the blushing blonde and pats his flat hair as she continued to laugh, "Oh god! I'm never going to forget this moment!"

He swats her hand away as he grumbled, "It's not funny, it just got used to this hairstyle." She only snickered but stopped when she notices the kids staring at her with sparkling eyes. She crouches and smiled as she greeted them, "Well, hello there. How--" Their voice exclaimed as they crowded around her, "Its Reaper! The 3rd ranked female hero in the world!" She continued to smile as they were circling her with literal sparkling faces.

 She waved her hands around to catch their attention and Bakugo steps back as he watched the scene. Best Jeanist pointed at her form as she entertained the kids and spoke, "That's an example of entertaining and being selfless to the civilians." She didn't hear them as she started making small electric shapes with the tips of her fingers, Bakugo watches her with a soft look on his face but turned into his usual scowl before anyone could catch him.

He only noticed her attire and scowled even harder, the outfit was similar to a traditional Chinese dress but without the pants. Her hips were covered with a string of golden beads and her slender legs were exposed to everyone looking her way. The dress covered her chest but stopped by her shoulders, her hands were covered with black gloves. Her hair was in a high bun and her lips were colored in a dark red, golden dangling earing adored her ears.

{OUTFIT}

{OUTFIT}

She watches how the kids awed at the small electric Chinese dragon which was flying around her, rubbing as a cat would do. She cooed and motioned to the dragon as it curled around her wrist, "I can create this little thing any time when I want, his skin isn't dangerous at all with the electricity." They nod as they watch how the small creature falls asleep on her palm and with the snap of her fingers he was disappearing into small lights. 

They had gaped expressions as they watch how the dragon appeared again but only bigger, it was about 2 or 3 meters long and it circled her neck as it did before. She rubbed him slightly and explained to the kids, "He's very friendly, especially to kids. He's like a cat except in dragon form, he also has many other animal forms but he seems to like this one." The dragon circled the boys and they were stiff as a board when the dragon stared at them, she snickers and motioned to her chin as she said, "He likes being rubbed under his chin."

Slowly, the kid held his hand out to the dragon and immediately the said creature started rubbing against his palm, the other two boys were amazed started rubbing his skin softly. She watches in amusement and when the creature was satisfied with the attention, he disappeared in the same small lights. The kids look at her with curious eyes when they saw the dragon gone and she shrugs her shoulders, "It seems that he was satisfied with all the attention you guys gave him."

She got to her feet and waved at them as she mentioned, "I think its time for you three to get going... It was very nice meeting you guys!" They all rushed to hug her and waved as they walked away, she returns the gesture until they were out of her sight. She looks back at the two males and gave them a thumbs up, "I distracted them pretty well, huh?" Best Jeanist chuckles while Bakugo was staring at her.

She gave them a wave as she went on her way, "Well, it was nice seeing you guys again but I have some business to attend." They watch as her form got smaller until she was completely out of the perspective, there was silence between them but Best Jeanist retorted, "You like her." Bakugo chokes on his spit and yelled as a faint blush reached his face, "No, I don't! Goddamnit!" He just nods and they walk back to the agency.