ALL FOR ONE [PART 97]

||3RD POV||

She hears how Bakugo questions while releasing the hold around her, "Master...? You're not the boss around here?" She looks at him over her shoulder as he snapped, "That's not funny!" She places her hand on his chest as she looks back at Shigaraki who ordered, "Kurogiri, Compress, make them go to sleep again." She glares as she slightly pushes Bakugo back while Compress shrugs as he stated, "I can't believe he's such a bad listener. I'm almost surprised." He heads towards them and she scowls as a gun appeared in her hand, she points the weapon towards him as she growled, "Take another step and I'll shoot your brain out."

He continued walking towards them and her fingers twitch as she felt anger boil in her veins, she pulled the trigger and the bullet went flying past his head by an inch. The sound echoed throughout the room and he stopped as he stared at her, along with the others. She reloaded the gun and points the barrel at him with a dangerous glint in her eyes as she taunted, "That was a warning shot. Take another step and I will, for real, shoot you in the goddamn head." There was silence except the sound of smoke escaping the barrel of the gun.

No one moved a muscle when they heard a knock against the back door, they glance at it as a voice said from behind it, "Hello, this is Pizza-La, Camino Store." They silently watched the door until a familiar figure smashed through the wall behind Spinner, her eyes widen as she dropped the gun out of surprise. Spinner yelled out of surprise as he saw the number 1 hero, "What the--" Shigaraki roared immediately, "Kurogiri! Gate!" The villain was already doing it and Kamui Woods swept and captured them, along with the other villains, with his Quirk.

She looked over to Bakugo with worried eyes and her hands went to his face, her voice was filled with anxiety and worry as he stared back at her, "You're not hurt, are you?" He shakes his head and she took her hands off of his face with a sigh of relief. She watched how Gran Torino appeared with his speed and slammed his foot against Dabi's head just before he could release his neon flames. She heard how the elderly hero commented, "Don't be impatient. It'd be in your best interests to stay put." Dabi was knocked out cold from the attack and laid limp.

All Might remarked in his hero's voice, "Just what I'd expect from one of the most competent new heroes around, Kamui Woods! And the veteran faster than the eye can see, Gran Torino!" His one eye glowed a pale blue as he roared, "You can't run anymore, League of Villains! Why? Because we are here!" She smirked as she heard Compress mutter, "Right after that press conference... Don't tell me this was pre-arranged?" Toga was complaining as she tried to escape, "No! No...!" Twice was yelling at Kamui Woods, "Tree man! Stop pulling me! Push!"

She picked up the gun and pointed at the voice which appeared from the door appeared as it spoke, "When one is on the offensive is when one neglects defense the most." She lowered the barrel of the gun as she realized that it was only Edgeshot, who opened the door while stating, "We're not the only ones here from the Pizza-La Camino store." She smiled when she saw the police officers, all geared up, behind the door. He continued blankly, "Outside, you're surrounded by skillful heroes, like Endeavor, and the police."

A small smile stitched its way onto her lips as she strapped the gun to her inner thigh, All Might turns towards the ash blond and brunette while saying, "I'm sure you were scared... You did good bearing it. I'm sorry. It's fine now, young man and woman!" She waves his statement off while Bakugo stuttered out, "I-I wasn't scared! Not even close, damn it!" She rolls her eyes at the teen who stepped beside her and All Might only give him a thumbs up. They look back at Shigaraki as he stated, "It can't be helped. 'We're not the only ones here.' The same goes for us."

She watched how he roared, "Kurogiri, bring as many as you can over!" All Might roared back as he waits, "Nomus, I presume!" There was an awkward silence and Shigaraki asked in an agitated tone, "What's the matter, Kurogiri?" The warp gate then apologized as a few sweat drops were on his head, "I'm sorry, Tomura Shigaraki. The Nomus that were supposed to be in a fixed location... are not there...!" He looks at him with a confused expression under the hand, "Huh?" All Might was next to Bakugo while saying, "You are still green, Shigaraki!" He places his hand onto Bakugo's shoulder who looked away with a slightly embarrassed expression causing the brunette to coo silently.