TEACHER, AGAIN [PART27]

*April*

I was currently seated in the teachers' lounge with a coffee in hand and a whole pile of documents of students in the other.

I took a swig of my coffee and re-adjust my glasses as I continued reading through each file carefully and tossing them onto my table.

It's around 5 in the morning and I'm currently the only person in the U.A building, since it's the first day of school for everyone who's attending this prestigious hero school. I sigh out of frustration and rub my scalp with my fingers.

"Man, who knew my life will be like this after so many decades..." I whispered as I lean backwards into my office chair out of defeat.

There wasn't a single noise in the room, just silence, making me frown and snuggle closer into my warm outfit since the sun hasn't risen over the horizon yet.

(A/N: Either one is fine)

I sigh and reposition myself in the leather chair, and went back to read through the files again. Without me knowing, I slowly fell asleep in my office space.

A few hours later...

I woke up to someone slightly shaking my shoulder, causing me to groan against the hard wooden surface that was completely covered with scattered documents. "Grim, wake up. You're late to meet your students." Said an impatient voice, but I paid no heed to it.

Instead, when I heard 'you're late', I woke up immediately and teleported myself into the first year hallway. I sprinted towards the hero course, 1-A, and was met by a sleeping caterpillar.

I stifle a laugh when I heard the frightened shrieks from the students from the classroom causing me to smile and place my mask over my face while approaching the yellow caterpillar.

When I was just a few feet away from it, it stood up and Shota Aizawa emerges from it.

"No time to explain. Put these on and head out to the Beta ground," he spoke in a tired voice while giving each student a tracksuit.

They didn't seem to complain and then headed to the changing rooms. Once they were out of listening range, I wrap my arms around Shota's torso and teased "Good morning, Mr. Caterpillar."

He rolls his eyes at me and peered my arms off of him, "Where have you been? You were supposed to be here before I was." He said as he turned around and look at me, waiting for an answer.

I nervously chuckle and rubbed the back of my neck in defeat, "Uh, Well, I kinda fell asleep on my desk..."

I admitted and looked somewhere else besides his eyes. He sighs and harshly ruffled my hair, "Never mind that, let's go."

I pout as he lets go of my head and walked to the ground beta, I teleported myself and was immediately there. I was getting impatient with the students being late but soon grinned when Aizawa entered my vision.