MALE TEACHER [PART 67]

||3rd POV||

Since everyone was given a few days off after the sports festival, Ayato went to do the same shift for those days until today. He was standing next to Midoriya with a tired expression on the busy train, many businessmen and woman were glancing at him since he stood out from everyone else. A few of them tried to pursue him by giving him their modeling agency cards which he still took because he's a polite gentleman. 

He held onto the hand railing which was hanging from the roof of the train cart, his attire was similar to the suits which he wore in the past days. His upper body was adored by a greyish shirt which was unbuttoned until halfway down his chest, a black blazer was worn over it. His lower body was covered by black trousers and shiny shoes, his wrists were adored by the same accessories. His hair was messy, giving him a sexy yet adorable appearance. 

{OUTFIT}

{OUTFIT}

The brunette yawns without covering his mouth and blinked tiredly as he tried to keep awake, his ear perked up when a person called in a hushed tone, "Excuse me... Excuse me! Midoriya from hero class!" Midoriya looks up from his phone and Ayato glances over his shoulder at them, the businessmen who called him gave him a thumbs-up as he congratulated him, "Good job at the sports festival! You were so close!" This caught all the passengers' attention and they started to congratulate him, Ayato slowly without him noticing, his head landed on top of a woman's head who flinched.

He mumbled in his husky voice which caused the woman to blush, "I'm sorry... Just really tired..." Surprisingly, the woman stood still as the male was sleeping peacefully on top of her head, the other female species were glaring at the happy woman. After a couple of minutes, the train stopped and the woman shook the brunette awake lightly, "Excuse me, its time for you to wake up." He slowly woke up and stared in her eyes, she blushes as he continued to stare. 

He gave her a smile and his lips touched her forehead, causing her to lit a fuse, he pulled away and whispered, "Thanks love. I hope you have a wonderful day further on." With that, he walks off with his umbrella over his head and the woman was beet red as she touched her forehead. Midoriya walked next to the sleepy brunette while stating, "Its only morning, but I'm already tired." 

Ayato scowls as he retorted back with a tired glare, "I mean, if you think that you have it rough, you try work for the past few days an 8-hour shift at a loud local bar which starts at 19:00 until 3:00 am." Midoriya flinches and mumbled loud enough for him to hear, "I rather not since I don't like that one bit." Ayato grins slightly but it turned into a blank face when they heard a voice from behind, Ayato ignores the voice while Midoriya stops and turned around, "Iida? Wearing a poncho and rain boots?"

Iida runs past Midoriya who followed him in hurried steps, clearly forgetting about the brunette who watched how they rushed off to the school. He sighs and tips his umbrella lower, hiding him from the crying sky. He walked onto the school grounds with a blank face, clearly not amused for a second. He walked into the building while shaking off his umbrella, his hands run through his slightly soaked hair and didn't notice how the students were glancing at him.