RACE [PART 80]

||3RD POV||

She watches how the students walked towards them and once they were in front of them, All Might greeted in his hero's voice, "Anyway, well start now. Right. Its hero basic training! Long time no see, girls and boys! How have you been?" She rolls her eyes and stepped in, her voice was cheery as she spoke, "For this time's hero basic training-- Since you've all just gotten back from internships, we'll have some fun with a rescue training race."

Iida thrusts his hand into the air and asked, "If we are doing rescue training, then shouldn't we do it at USJ?" She hums and answers with her index finger in the air, "That place is for training for disasters." With a mischievous look in her eyes, she teased, "Do you remember what I said? I said 'race.'" All Might exclaimed and she merely glances at him, "This is Field Gamma!" She then explained further, "A dense area filled with factories laid out like an intricate labyrinth. You'll break up into four 5-person groups and go through the training one group at a time."

She paused to catch her breath and when she was about to speak again, he spoke, "When I send out a distress signal from somewhere inside, you'll all start at once from the outskirts of the city! Its a race to see who will rescue me first!" She rolls her eyes as he continued, "Of course, you'll have to keep damage to buildings to a minimum." He pointed at Bakugo who looked away from him. Bakugo grumbled out, "Don't point at me!" She snickers slightly and shakes her head at him.

All Might exclaimed, "All right, first group, get in your place!" Her eyes watch the screen as Ojiro, Midoriya and Iida's faces along with Sero and Mina's appear on it. She could hear how the students behind her comment their worries and she cut them off without looking at them, "They're going to be fine." She could feel their eyes on her and she sighed, "I healed them slightly earlier so they'll be able to participate in this class today."

She could feel the relief radiate off of them and they continued to converse under each other, she felt a presence on each side of her and her eyes flicker between them. Todoroki was on her left while Bakugo was on her right side, glaring at the male on the left who didn't even spare him a glance. She felt a head on top of hers and glanced at her left, her eyes widen when she felt him slowly rub his head against hers. She blushed slightly and Bakugo hisses, "What the fuck do you think you're doing, Icy-Hot?"

His head lifts up slightly as he commented, "Laying on her head." She felt an arm wrap itself around her shoulders and was tugged, her body was met with Bakugo's side and he retorted back, "No shit, Icy-Hot." She glances and notices how Todoroki was glaring at Bakugo who returned the look without mercy. She nervously chuckles as she escaped his hold and said, "Now, calm down you two. There's no need to fight." They both look at her and she flinches when she was met with their intense gazes.

They were about to say something but a loud buzzer went off and they all look at the screen, she notices how they all immediately started. Sero was in first place and she heard how the teens behind her cheer, causing her to smile, catching Bakugo's eye. He grips her head as he stated while ruffling her hair, "What are you smiling at, Angelface?" She whines while trying to grab his wrist, "Nothing! I just remembered something, that's all." He rolls his eyes and took his hand off of her head and watched the screen. She pouts as she tried to soothe her hair evenly again, the ponytail was annoying her so she pulled it out and her hair fell across her backside.

She saw a flash of green pass Sero on the screen and she cheers, "Go Midoriya!" She froze when she realized what she just did and covers her face out of embarrassment. Todoroki and Bakugo glare at the screen with a deadly aura around them. She notices something as she pointed to the screen and commented, "His moves are similar to yours, Bakugo." She laughs when she saw him slip on a pipe and notices his face and couldn't help but laugh louder.