DESTRUCTION [PART 61]

3rd POV

She could feel the tension between her students as they narrow their eyes at each other, clearly thinking about their plan. Immediately as Present Mic yells, "Start!" They attacked each other, Todoroki sends a glacier of ice towards Midoriya, who flicks his middle finger which releases a massive wind pressure, destroying the ice as it was a foot away from his body. 

The wind sends the ice back and Todoroki stands in his place as it passes over the crowd, Midoriya's face was in a scowl while Todoroki was glaring him with burning eyes. Reaper stretches her fingers and wrist in case she has to summon protecting barriers over the audience again, her eyes flicker between the two rivals. 

Todoroki sends the same attack and Midoriya flicked it his index finger, stopping the ice from reaching him. Reaper caught in the corner of her eye when Midoriya gazed at his hands and she had a disbelief expression on her face as she muttered with clenched fists, "This boy is willing to sacrifice all his fingers during this fight..."

Once again, Todoroki sends the same attack for the third time and Midoriya blocks it with the right hand's ring finger, sending a power wid pressure again. Todoroki what Midoriya wants in this fight and sends the same attack for the fourth time causing Midoriya to use his pinky finger but he was pushed back slightly as blood seeped through his broken fingers.

While Midoriya was distracted, Todoroki created a stairwell of ice that ascended as he runs towards the green-haired male. Midoriya's swore under his breath when he was forced to use his left hand's bandaged finger to destroy the stairwell when it was destroyed, Todoroki leaped into the sky and Midoriya dodged the punch. 

Todoroki's hand was frozen and sends ice towards Midoriy's leaping figure and he notices that his foot was starting to get frozen over. Midoriya wanted to use his ring finger but decided it was best to use his left arm, and the ice was blown away but Todoroki remained inside the bounds. Suprised, Midoriya stared at Todoroki who got up from the ice barrier behind him, slowly he lets out a puff of cold air which caused Reaper's heart to flutter slightly, she held her chest confusedly.

She raised a brow, 'What was that heartthrob for?'  She shrugs at the thought and watched the fight, she notices their conditions, Todoroki's arms were half-frozen and slightly trembling while Midoriya's forearm and hands were a purplish color. He watches as Todoroki sends a massive yet overwhelming surge of ice towards Midoriya who just his bruised ring finger to send the powerful surge away. Todoroki was caught off guard and was sent back but stopped with a barrier behind him when he was just next to the out of bounds. 

Reaper felt a shiver run up and down her spine as she heard Midoriya roar, "Come at me with everything you've got!" She couldn't help but get a flashback from her past but decided to ignore it.

I have to forget about the past and focus whats happening in front of me...

She watches as Todoroki sprints towards Midoriya but notices how slow his movements were to which she had a worried frown on her lips. Todoroki leaped off with his right foot and Midoriya went for an attack, he launched a punch straight into Todoroki's abdomen and Todoroki sneakily froze Midoriya's left arm just before he rolled to the other side of the battlegrounds. 

Reaper watches as they both painfully got up and she got another heartthrob when she saw their expression and once again, she grabbed at her chest and furrowed her brows. 'There it is again...' She thought to herself angrily as she watched the match carefully, Todoroki sends a surge of ice towards Midoriya who jumped out of the way, she notices that the attack wasn't as quick as the previous ones. 

Todoroki attacks Midoriya with a close-range attack and once again, Midoriya sends a surge of high wind pressure through one of his broken fingers and blasted them both from each other. Suddenly, Cementoss's voice came from the earpieces, "Should I stop it, Midnight, Reaper?" She didn't reply as he continued, " That Midoriya's probably thinking, 'Recovery Girl will heal me anyway,' and is being reckless." 

The brunette hums, "Step in if its necessary, Cementoss. I'll summon protecting barriers over the audience and classes if it gets out of control." They both were silent as they watch the fight, suddenly a shout was heard, "It's your power, isn't it?!" Out of nowhere, she then notices a massive flame erupt from Todoroki's body and she dropped her scythe to the floor as tears started pouring from her eyes. 

She brought one of her hands to her mouth as she choked back a sob of happiness, she couldn't believe her eyes. In front of her, the child who was abused by his father and refused to use his left side has finally accepted his power. Endeavor's voice roared from the stands, "Shoto! Have you finally accepted yourself?! That's it! Good! It all starts from here for you!" 

Before he can continue, Reaper yells with an angered look as she pointed at him, "Sit your ass down, shut the fuck up! You're being unnecessary, Endeavor!" Slowly, he quietened down at her command. Reaper turned back and her eyes widen as she saw what's about to happen, Cementoss immediately sends blocks between them while she grabbed her scythe while snapping her fingers.

Out of nowhere, hundreds of magic circles appear over the audience, multiple layers for protection. Reaper flew into the sky to avoid the blast, she watches as the explosion erupted. She watches as the first few layers of the spells crack and breaks, she felt blood erupt from the corner of her mouth and she brings her hand to her lips as the blood dripped onto her hand. Slowly, without her noticing, her wings lost balance and she was falling through the sky.

Once the explosion was over, everyone saw her descending body through the smokescreen. Horrified screams were heard all over the stadium and cameras were pointed at her body, especially her maskless face. Her face was on full display to the world, the trail of blood from her lips was visible to everyone. Painfully, her body hits the ground, creating a massive crater. Once her body met the floor, the barriers broke into pieces and medics hurried their way towards her body. 

 They were panicking as the rose gold blood drip from her lips, her wings were gone and her face was filled with pain as she threw up blood when the circles were broken causing the crowd to stare with horrified and terrified eyes. She felt her conscious leave her body but painfully, she gave a thumbs up and a crooked smile to the cameras. And with that, her hand falls to her side as her eyes closed. The crowd was silent before panicked screams were filled all over the stadium, the medics hurried to Recovery Girl with the hero and Midoriya. 

She wasn't expecting this to happen...