INTERNSHIP [PART 70]

||3RD POV||

Class A was in front of the train station when they're going to depart to go to their internship, they were chatting amongst each other but was silenced by Aizawa, "You all have your costumes, right? Remember, you aren't allowed to wear them in public. Don't drop them or anything." Ashido exclaims happily, "Yessir!" Aizawa scolded the young teen, "Speak clearly! Its 'yes, sir', Ashido." The girl pouts as she said it again, "Yes, sir..."

Suddenly, they heard footsteps coming from behind them. They turn around and their eyes widen when they saw the approaching figure. Her body stood out from everyone else at the station, her eyes had the same mischievous spark in them when they first met her. Her brown locks were curled slightly and the left side of her head was the hair pulled back.

Her outfit was similar to a business woman's but just more revealing, her body was adored by a white skin dress and her shoulders were covered with a leather jacket. Her feet were adorned by black heels which complimented her slender legs.

{OUTFIT}

{OUTFIT}

Once she was in front of them, she waves her hands excitedly as she greeted, "Morning everyone!" They still had agape expressions on their faces which she ignored and heads towards Aizawa who was watching her every moves like a predator. She had a smirk on her face as she nudges his chest with her finger, "Good morning, caterpillar." 

Aizawa ignored her and looked back at the students as he spoke, "Make sure you mind your manners with the heroes at your internships! Off with you, now." The students started heading to where their train cart was, Aya watches how Iida walked off silently and she narrows her eyes suspiciously. Her voice was stern as she questioned, "Iida is going to where I think he's going, isn't he?" 

Aizawa looks down at her as he answered her, "Yeah, he's going to Hosu for the internship." She scowls and looks up at Aizawa as she grumbled, "Are you serious? I can't believe that I even reassured him that I can take up the incident with his brother and yet he does this. Unbelievable..." She huffs as she was about to walk away from the black-haired male but he grabbed onto her bicep, stopping her in her place. 

She looks over her shoulder at him for an explanation, he sighs as his grip got a bit tad tighter, "When did you turn back?" She had a blank face as she shook off his hand when she explained, "This morning, I woke up and I was back to normal but then I figured out that I can change into both genders and that the reason why I got sick was that my body was turning back." He nods slowly and watches her head towards Midoriya, he sighs as he blushed while hiding his face with his scarf, softly he muttered, "She always makes me worried every time yet I love her... How troublesome..."