HERO TRAINING [PART 31.5]

At this moment, I had a blank face as he said that. 'Lord, have mercy on these kids because I'm not saving their asses today,' I thought to myself with a tight smile while lacing my fingers together behind my back. Everyone was getting excited when they heard what they're doing today.

Suddenly, Tsuyu asked with her index finger on her chin, "Without basic training?" To which All Might answered with, "This is a real battle to understand those basics! However, the key this time is that there's no robot you can just beat up."

And immediately, questions were thrown from every direction at All Might. He started to sweatdrop while I was snickering with crossed arms, he quickly exclaimed before anyone could him question more, "Reaper-san will answer all your questions!"

There was silence among all of us as I stare at him in a side glance, "I hate you so much right now," I said in a monotone voice to which he shrugs. I sigh while shaking my head at him and stepped forward.

I clear my voice a bit and started to explain within a bored tone, "Now listen, the situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout." They look serious at my statement to which I thought, 'Yea, you better listen because I'm not explaining it again.'

I continued while looking at everyone in the eye, "The heroes are trying to dispose of that. The heroes need to catch the villains or get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time."

They seem to understand until this point, so I continued, "The villains need to protect the nuclear weapon for the whole time or catch the heroes." Suddenly, All Might exclaimed, "Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!" I glare at him when he interrupted me.

Iida asked, "They're being decided so haphazardly?" I stare at him blankly as Midoriya explained to him in a happy tone, "Pros often have to create makeshift teams with heroes from other agencies, so maybe that's why?"

What Midoriya said that to Iida made a lot of sense to him and he said in fascination, "I see. The discernment to look ahead..." Midoriya looked a bit baffled mumbled that he then apologized to All Might and me in a loud voice, "Please excuse my rudeness!"

I waved it off while saying, "It's fine Iida, don't worry about it." All might then exclaimed, "Let's do this quickly!" Each student came towards All Might and me and drew a piece of paper that had their team numbers on and went to find their partner.

I observe the groups with surprised eyes and tried to remember who was who. The groups were like this,

'Team A - Izuku Midoriya and Ochaco Uraraka

Team B - Shoto Todoroki and Mezo Shoji

Team C - Yaoyorozou Momo and Minoru Mineta

Team D - Tenya Iida and Bakugo Katsuki

Team E - Mina Ashido and Yuga Aoyama

Team F - Rikido Sato and Koda Koji

Team G - Denki Kaminari and Kyoka Jiro

Team H - Tsuyu Asui and Fumikage Tokogami

Team I -Toru Hagakure and Mashirao Ojiro

Team J -Eijiro Kirishima and Hanta Sero'