DORMS [PART 103]

~ Author notes

Now, before we begin, our main protagonist is moving into the dorms with the students. Her children will be under the care of her very close friends who she made over the past years. I will hunt you down if I see a comment about how she left her kids.

~End of Author notes~

||3RD POV||

The next day, everyone was in front of the dorms. Meanwhile, inside the building, a familiar brunette was sleeping on the couch in his male form. He was dressed in cozy clothes which consisted of a red and black sports jacket, a black-white long-sleeved shirt, and jeans with a leather belt, he had black sneakers on. He had a black surgical mask that was under his chin as he slept peacefully between the pillows. 

{OUTFIT REFERENCE}

{OUTFIT REFERENCE}

He was cuddling a couch cushion as he faced the backrest of the couch on which he was napping on, his light snores filled the room but went quiet when the doors opened. He could hear Aizawa's voice as he spoke, "Each student dorm building holds one class. Girls on the right, and boys on the left. But the first floor is the common area. Food, baths, laundry are on this floor." He groaned a bit as he hid his head with the pillow as he heard how the students were exploring the place. The pillow was ripped from his hold and he glared at the person, Aizawa rolls his eyes at him while stating, "Morning, sleepyhead."

The brunette ruffled his hair as he sleepily mumbled, "Morning..." He got off of the couch with a yawn that he didn't even bother hiding and brought his mask over his face. Aizawa raised a brow at the taller male when he saw the mask and asked, "What's with the mask?" Ayato looks at him tiredly and looked away as he rubbed his neck sleepily, "Flu..." Aizawa had an irk mark on his forehead and glared at him while stating, "Then why are you at work?" He looks down at the ravenette with furrowed brows as he asked, "I'm not at home...?" He looks around with a dazed look and noticed it wasn't.

Out of nowhere, he sneezed and coughed slightly which concerned Aizawa greatly. The taller male slumped against the shorter one while whining, "Fuck... This headache is killing me..." He places him on the couch with a sigh, "Go to Recovery Girl, she'll help you." Ayato slaps his forehead in realization and teleported to the said woman. Aizawa rubs his head in annoyance and leads the students to the dorms. 

They head up the elevator and Aizawa spoke as they walked through the hall, "Rooms start on the second floor. There are four rooms per gender on each floor with five floors in total, including an extra floor. There is a sixth-floor where Reaper would be staying on since she is going to supervise Class A.Everyone gets their own room. They're luxurious spaces equipped with their own AC, toilets, fridges, and closets." Aizawa shows the room plannings to them as he continued, "The belongings you sent ahead have already been placed in your rooms, so unpack and get settled in today. I'll tell you more about what will happen from now on tomorrow. That's all. Dismissed!"