THE END [PART 141]

||3RD POV||

She didn't know how it happened but she was frailing around as her eyes try to register what was happening. She could hear shouts and yells but nothing more than her shallow breathing and thumping heartbeat in her ears. Blood dripped from her head wound and for some reason, she couldn't heal herself, meaning that she's in danger. One of her eyes crack open and saw Endeavor and Hawks, staring at her as they yelled but she couldn't make out what they were saying. Her body was limp as she stared at them with dead eyes and her fingers twitch occasionally yet she couldn't move or feel.

She felt how her body was getting cold as blood escaped her wounds and she couldn't feel her legs or arms, her head was pounding and muttered out, "Help... me..." The Nomu dodged the attack that Endeavor sent towards it but the hero noticed how it was protecting the injured brunette in its' hold. The beast looks down at the bleeding woman in its hold, he spoke in a robotic voice, "I never thought this woman was this weak and fragile. My master surely chose her well then." Shakily, her hand was on her throat as she felt it burn and her breathing quickened as she closed her eyes in pain.

Endeavor watched how she was in a critical condition and glared at the modified Nomu who held her protectively in his hold. She felt as if her blood was o fire and it got worse with the passing minute, she gasped in pain as she felt a painful motion inside of her stomach. The creature held onto her as it regenerates, "Y-You don't think you... c-could kill me... w-with this f-fire... did you?" She didn't like how the creature was acting and felt a shiver run down her spine for the first time in decades. She watched how Endeavor prepared his next attack and she was suddenly thrown up into the air and she screamed in fear since her power wasn't working at all.

Her eyes were filled with tears as she descended but she felt her body being caught and she was met with the Nomu's face. She gulped as she looked over her shoulder and saw Endeavor being pushed through the entire building, she clenched her hands in fear as she felt powerless for the first time. The Nomu walked through the building and sends another attack to the hero and she screamed loudly as they fight began. She heard how the building collapsed but it got worse when a headache formed in her skull, she started to remember what happened. She remembered how the Nomu crashed the car and ripped the roof of it, he plucked her from the seat as if it was nothing and tossed her across the road. She recalled how the Nomu held John in its hold and tossed him like a piece of crumpled paper, she recalled how a pipe went through her abdomen and how her skull was fractured yet she was still alive.

She held her head between her bloodied fingers as she yelped in pain and she felt how the Nomu dodges attacks. She was suddenly descending to the floor and she roared in fear as her heartbeat beats in her hear rapidly, her eyes open and golden yet black tears escaped them. As she was about to reach the ground, she was thrown up into the air again by a tentacle. She was above the clouds and her hair got loose from its hold, her dress was bloodied and tattered into pieces as she stared at the horizon through her tears. She narrowed her eyes as she was just hovering in the air and saw a figure in the sky but she couldn't make out who it was. Out of nowhere, she felt how heat was touching her skin but as the flames got closer to her, it turned black and engulfed her.

She started to descend towards the ground as the flames covered her body like a blanket but the flames formed and harden. A massive black scaled creature stood on the destroyed ground and roared loudly as it opened its wings. Inside of the dragon, Aya was sleeping soundly and the ancient beast released a gigantic flame towards across the city. The dragon was taller than skyscrapers and its reptile eyes looked at the Nomu that stood on top of Endeavor's body. It released a roar as it felt its mistress feel pain and agony at the sight of her friend, its jaw was wide open as it released flames that were brighter than the sun.