LETTING OFF SOME STEAM [PART 48]

3rd POV

The brunette haired woman sat on a tower in a hazy daze, completely silent. The city was buzzing with nightlife; many women walking around with men in suits, cars passing by in the streets, bars and restaurants were filled with people and blasting music. She turns her head to the empty bottle of soju, next to the empty bottle was at least three or four more bottles of empty liquor. She tosses the bottles in a small portal, sending the trash somewhere.

She started to unbuttoned her white sleeved shirt and stopped when her cleavage was on full display. She tossed her hair and giggled drunkenly as she watched the city lights shine, her eyes were filled with the reflecting lights. She leaned with her hands back and started swinging her legs back and forth. Her cheeks were a light pink from the liquor, her hand laid over her eyes while her other one was on her stomach. 

Unknown to her, a figure was above her, watching her with curious eyes. She suddenly sat up, and the figure continued to watch as she raised one of her hands, a small pale blue circle appeared from the tips of her fingers. Lighting was suddenly blasted off into the sky, the bolt hits the cloud and the electricity runs across the clouds, creating may patterns. She waves her hand as she chuckles as she watches the thunder run across the outline of the clouds like a dragon. 

 The figure watches with amazed eyes, they followed the lighting dragon which was slowly running in the sky. He puts his weapons away and walked towards the dazed woman, he sits next to her and she slowly looks at him curious eyes, her pinkish cheeks were visible to him. She smiles at him, "Well, hello there stranger." He looks at her shocked, clearly, she didn't know who he was.

He greets back with a nod and she pouts, "You're not quite the talker, are you?" He stayed silent as he looks back at the city below them, she did the same. "You know, that was quite the trick you pulled there, " She turns to him with a questioning gaze when he spoke, she laughed when she realized what he meant. "Ah, you saw my lighting trick!" She exclaimed as she continued to giggle to herself.

"So why is a woman like you doing on the Roppongi Hills Mori Tower? Especially, drunk out of her mind?" He asked as he watched her, she stopped laughing and scowled, "I'm in Tokyo? That's damn fantastic... To answer your question, I needed to let off some steam."  He leaned closer, "Oh, and why did you need to pull some steam?" 

She pushed his slightly bandaged face away and huffed, "You're quite nosy, stranger. Personal space is something common between people." He rolled his eyes and leaned back, she smiled and explained to him, "You see, I have about 5 or 6 jobs. One of my high paying jobs just told me they're letting me go since I'm not doing my part. So, losing one of my jobs was quite devastating especially when you have kids at home, I'm so happy that they're sleeping at their aunts." 

He listened as she started to ramble, he didn't believe it. She was working with one of the most successful companies and they told her she needed to come back after 6 months, she also mentioned she was caught in a villain and hero situation a few weeks back. "Wait," He said, stopping her midsentence, "How were you caught in a villain and hero accident?" She shrugged, "Hmmm, from what I recall, I was kidnapped at the mall and the heroes couldn't save me." 

He gripped his hand as he questioned her again, "How did you escape?" She looked at him with mischievous eyes and showed off her canines as she answered, he shivered slightly when he heard her, "I had to take it in my own hands, to say the least, blood was spilled." He looked at her with narrowed eyes and she turned into her drunk self once again as she bubbly said, "The hero association didn't charge me any charges, saying; 'It was self-defense.' Which was quite hilarious to me in a manner." 

"Did you kill your kidnappers?" He asked in a deadpanned voice to which she chuckles, "You see, that's something I can't answer since I don't know who you are. Who knows! I could be currently be talking to one of the most wanted villains in the country!" She laughed but noticed he didn't, she stopped and stared at him, "You know its a joke right?" She asked with a frown, he snapped from his daze and nods.

She sighed and got up from the towers' surface, he watched her with calculating eyes. She stretched her arms and groaned when she felt her injuries, "Damn son of a bitch, that was hella sore." She cursed as she rubbed her shoulder painfully, the man next her looked at her with a raised brow. "Something the matter?" He curiously asked, she looked down at him and answered as she continued rubbing her shoulder and sides, "I also was caught in a villain incident three days ago and received a fractured shoulder along with a fractured rib and internal bleeding. Nothing big though."

His eyes widen, "How are you still alive from internal bleeding?" She smirks and bends over, "Its called being powerful and damn stubborn." With that she jumped off of the surface, he reached out his hand to grab her wrist, but he missed her wrist by an inch. He watched how she was diving through the sky, suddenly, the lighting dragon from earlier dived in front of her. She grabbed the dragon and sat comfortably as the dragon flew back to Musutafu. 

The man got up and watched with a scowl as she flew away, he clicks his tongue out of annoyance while taking his bloodied swords out. He also disappeared in a second, he was jumping from building to building, hidden from the public. 

There was something Aya Kurosawa didn't know. 

She was actually talking to Stain; The Hero Killer.