FIGHT [PART 84]

||3RD POV||

She went inside after a while of gathering her thought and notice that the second exam already started. She stood behind the two teens who were watching the screen, she interrupted them which caused them to flinch, "Communication skills. In this society, its a simple but important skill for heroes to have." They listen as she continued while watching how Asui and Tokoyami handled the situation, "More than being able to pull off the perfect team play with a specific sidekick, its better to be able to achieve a certain standard with anyone."

Uraraka turned to the female while asking, "Do you have a sidekick, Aya?" The female shakes her head at her and answered while observing the screen, "No. I usually do suicide missions across the world, but since I'm immortal, I'm the only one who can do that sort of missions." This caused Midoriya to look at her with wide eyes as he asked, "How long have you been doing this?" She glanced at him for a second as she answered, "For 35 years." They both looked shocked and Uraraka asked, "What do these suicide missions include?"

She was quiet but answered, "...Killing or arresting the worlds' most wanted criminals and rescuing the children who are born from my bloodline." They were quiet as they stared at her, she also mentioned, "Also, I'm still on the generals of The World Peace Council. I've been at that position for more than 300 years." Uraraka's jaw hung open as she listened to what the hero next to her says, meanwhile, Midoriya was staring at her. The short brunette then stuttered out, "How old... are you exactly?"

She glances at her with a blank face but answered with a proud smirk, "I turned 17 588 this year." Uraraka felt her face pale while Midoriya had a stone-cold face as she continued watching the exam taking place. The brunette looked at Midoriya who wasn't surprised at the news and she asked bewildered, "Why arent you surprise, Deku?" He glanced at her and answered with a light blush while rubbing the nape of his neck, "She kinda told me last year when I met her." She nods when she looked at Uraraka while confirming, "Yep, he asked me about my 'Quirk' and decided to tell him."

Recovery Girl entered the room and saw the shocked expression on the young brunette's face, "It seems that you've told her your age, Reaper." The ravenette gave her a nod, "Yep and it seems that she's taking it well." She chuckles and watched how the two were doing their exams, Recovery Girl was about to sit on the chair but the ravenette sat there before her. The shorter woman was about to yell at her but before she could do that, she was on the ravenette's lap and they both watched the match.

The two teens were speechless as they watch how the two heroes were so close to each other, suddenly, Reaper's voice spoke, "Fumikage Tokoyami's strength is his quick attack and range that lets him keep his distance. But looking at it another way, he won't hold up if something does get in close." Uraraka muttered to herself, "Tokoyami had a weakness like that...?" Midoriya then retorted, "So that's why he's up against Ectoplasm with his many clones that can appear unexpectedly..."

Her voice spoke again, "On the other hand, Tsuyu Asui... An excellent student with no clear weaknesses. Therefore, she must provide support to her ally, who, as you said, is powerful and has few weaknesses." The two teens were speechless as she continued, "Her ability to keep calm can provide emotional support to others in a crisis." Midoriya looks at the screen as he muttered, "Emotional support..." She notices how they got past the 28th clone and was close to the exit but smirked when she noticed what Ectoplasm was doing, her voice was filled with amusement as she stated, "It seems that he is going down without a fight..."

She laughed when she the massive clone he created and pointed at the screen as she roared in delight, "Aw, he created the same fucking thing which he used on me a few weeks ago!" Uraraka and Midoriya stared horrified at the screen while Recovery Girl pinches her thighs when she felt how her breasts were slightly squishing her, Reaper yelps and leaned back into the chair. She watched how Dark Shadow fought him but soon noticed what Tsuyu was doing and cringed away slightly.

Dark Shadow took the item and slammed the item on Ectoplasm's leg, she clapped in delight as she commented, "It seems that those two finally realized what the trick is!" She had sparkles around her as she watched how he realized that he was caught and saw how they passed the exam. She slowly fell asleep on the chair as the next exam came on, she didn't notice how Midoriya's eyes were on her sleeping figure for a while but looked back at the screen.

By the fourth match, her eyes opened up slowly and she unconsciously opened her wings to stretch and accidentally hit the teens. She froze when she heard their yelps but blushed when she felt fingers rub against the feathers, she looks at the culprit and blushed out of embarrassment when she saw who it was. "Midoriya, what do you think you're doing?" Her question caught him off guard and he pulled his fingers away from her silky wings, he stuttered as a response, "Ah, sorry... I was curious about your wings and feathers..." She pouts at him and closed her wings as she turned back at the screen.

She leans on the armrest with her chin on her palm as she watches how the exam for Todoroki and Yaoyorozu was going. She laughed when Aizawa caught Todoroki and proceeded to throw Caltrops underneath the tied up teen. She spoke as she pointed at the screen in amusement, "He actually remembered to bring eyedrops for this battle. He only does this when he gets serious, I'm surprised, to say the least."

She raised a brow when she ran in the opposite direction, her tone was filled interest yet boredom was noticeable, "She's left all the decision making to him. Comparing herself to Todoroki, she's decided that he's better than her." Midoriya looked at her as he asked, "What do you mean, Sensei?" She laughed and waved her hand as she answered, "Watching Todoroki, who for better or worse don't hesitate much, she's become unable to have confidence in her own thinking. Emotionally, she's still a child of 15. Of course, there's going to be times where a person feels worthless but that time shouldn't be when you're in a fight or a dangerous situation."

They watch how she was panicking about her decision and Reaper had a smile on her face as she said, "This is why a person has to talk about a structured plan before going into battle, or else, you're the one who will be the one who doesn't return to see another day." She watched how she calmed down when Todoroki yelled something to her, a smile etched on her face, "And that's why you should trust your companions with who you're with." When she saw Aizawa smile causing her heart to flutter slightly.

She gripped her chest as she tried to calm her beating heart down, her eyes watch how the two teens figured out a plan while running through the streets. Once Aizawa blinked, Todoroki sends a massive wave of ice towards the hero who jumped back just before it could reach him. Uraraka turns away from the screen as she questioned, "Why isn't Mr. Aizawa going after them?" Midoriya answered while looking at her, "He might've overused his eyes." They turn back to the screen and watched, her golden-blue eyes were focused on the screen while a grin was on her lips.

Her eyes widen when she saw how their plan went, she sat up a bit and watched with sparkly eyes. "They used nitinol alloy as capturing weapon... A material when heated can return to its original shape..." She muttered as her eyes widen and her smile grew larger, she let out an excited squeal when she saw that Aizawa was captured with the material. She watched how they announced that they passed and she chuckled, "Aish, kids these days are getting too smart for their own good, ain't that right, Recovery Girl? He's getting soft, I like this side of him." The shorter woman chuckled while getting off od her lap, she looks at her as she said, "To you maybe, but to me, they're using the knowledge they have. Who knows, maybe he'll propose to you if he heard that from you."

The ravenette rolled her eyes as she spun around in the chair, the two teens watch how she was keeping herself busy. They both felt a pang to their heart when they heard the last sentence of what Recovery Girl said, yet the ravenette thought of it as a joke and ignored it. She soon stopped and got off of the chair, she walked towards the door and said to the teens over her shoulder, "Just behave while I get something to drink."

Who knows... Maybe she will get proposed to in the near future...?

THE REAPER || BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA FANFIC ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें