SOCIETY [PART 78]

||3RD POV||

Its been two days since the incident, Iida and Todoroki were released from the hospital while Aya and Midoriya were still there. Apparently, she had mild internal bleeding and slightly fractured wrists and ankles, the paramedics apologized for injecting her with a sleep serum in her neck. She only laughed it off while Midoriya was shocked and slightly furious, they were the only two in the room. She was notified that she had to talk next to Endeavor for the media and had to change into something formal.

Her outfit was a military outfit from when she was a general; A black tight long-sleeved shirt which the sleeves were rolled up until above her elbows. She had the military-themed trousers with slightly armed knee-high boots. Her ears were adorned with hoop earrings while a hat was on top of her head.

{OUTFIT}

{OUTFIT}

She waved at Midoriya when she left for the questioning, she took a cab to the place. She was met with Endeavor at the entrance and sends him a nod, he returns the gesture and they both went in. Immediately, they were met with cameras flashing which they ignored and went onto the podium. Questions were asked and they answered every single one with patience, an hour later, they were finished and when in their own way.

She was back at the hospital but was shocked when the doctor told her that she can go. She gave the doctor a nod and heads towards the room where Midoriya was in, she slides the door open and greeted him, "Hey, how are you doing bud?" He gave her a smile as he answered, "I feel a bit better." She gives him a nod as she walked towards his bed and sat on the foot of the mattress.

"It seems that you were in deep thought when I came in," She teased with a grin, he gives her a shy smile as he answered, "I was just wondering how everyone else's internship is going, nothing too serious." Her smile made his heart flutter with joy, she spoke in a cheery tone, "I'm going to check on them since I was just released from the hospital." He frowns slightly but replaced it with a small smile while saying, "Ah, I see..."

She coos and squishes his cheeks, her eyes were staring into his as she spoke, "Don't get sad, I'm still going to visit you." He smiles and said in a muffled voice, "That would be great. Thank you." She pecks his nose and lets go of his cheeks, she got up from the bed and looked out of the window with a longing look. Her eyes were soft along with her smile, however, she didn't notice Midoriya's loving stare.

She sighs and looked back at him with her motherly look, he snaps out of his daze when she spoke, "Well, it seems that I have to go now." She walks towards the door but lingered there, she looks over her shoulder and said, "I hope you get better, Izuku. Rest well." He felt a blush rush towards his cheeks as she left, the door closes behind her figure, leaving him alone again in the silent room.

Her heels click against the marble floor as she exited the hospital, her fingers were in her pockets as she walked down the street. She felt all the stares on her body and quickly walked into an alleyway. 'I'm gaining too much attention,' she thought to herself with a frown and sighed. She felt herself change into her male form and her clothes turned into semi-formal, a pair of grey trousers and low v neck white t-shirt, a thin green jacket was over the shirt but was unzipped halfway. On his neck was a choker that spelled out; 'JADIOR' [?], headphones rested around his neck and black studs adored his ears.