UNACCEPTABLE [PART 60]

1st POV

As I walk through the hallways, I try to keep my mind together but it wasn't working. I grumble, "I need coffee all of a sudden." It seems the Gods heard my wish since a person just randomly popped out of nowhere and was holding a large cup of coffee in their hand. I let out a shriek and jumped back with my hand on my chest, "Oh god, you almost gave me a heart attack." They chuckle and pushed the cup of coffee into my hand, "Well, I just happen to pass by when you said that."

I take the cup from his hand with a grateful look on my face, "You're an angel, Shinso." He scoffs as he playfully nudges me, "Nah, I ain't an angel. I'm a little mischievous troublemaker, Sensei." I laugh as I take a sip from the coffee, immediately the bittersweet taste filled my tastebuds. I visibly relaxed as I continued to take small sips from the hot drink, I never did notice his lavender eyes on my body.

There was a comfortable silence around us but he broke it, "Is it hard?" I look at him curiously and stopped sipping from the coffee, "What do you mean?" He looks around nervously while rubbing his neck sheepishly, I couldn't help get a smile on my lips as he stuttered, "Um, well, I mean, is it hard being a hero?" I stop for a bit but caught up with him, the smile remained on my lips as I truthfully answered, "Depends on which day, though."

He looks at me with a confused face which caused me to laugh a little, "What's that supposed to mean?" He asked with narrowed eyes which caused me to say in a teasing tone, "Well, some days you just want to sleep and don't go to work while other days are like; 'This is the day where I save civilians and do my best.' And then there's a ton of paperwork to do after a long day of work which is very annoying..."

He nods as he took in everything which I just said, I can see on his face that he's deep in thought. I nudge him slightly and teased once again, "Don't go silent on me, child. You can ask me more questions since you're one of a few students who asks about what a hero does." I could see in the corner of my eye that he was stiff as a board as I took, once again, small sips from the coffee.

I sigh out of content once the coffee was finished, "Wahh, now that was some good coffee. Man, I needed that from the start of the day." He looks at me but glanced away once he saw that we made eye contact, I couldn't help but wiggle my eyebrows at him, "Ohh, are you perhaps crushing on me, Shinso?" He stopped walking as I snickered and didn't notice that he wasn't next to me, I only noticed when I didn't hear his footsteps. I look back and my eyes widen, there stood Shinso who's face was completely blood-red from embarrassment as well as his neck and ears.

I was speechless and muttered happily as I sprint towards him, "Wait?!" I stare at him with gleaming eyes and a teasing smile, "Are you serious? You like me??" He didn't answer me as he looked away while covering his bottom half of his face, I cooed, "Aww, how cute." I turn around and motioned him to walk with me, relentlessly, he was next to me once again as we started walking.

"I was teasing you, Shinso, since there's no way someone could like me." I say with a smile but it wasn't real, he seems to notice but didn't say anything except, "It's fine, just don't tease me like that ever again." I nod along with hum while tossing my empty cup of coffee away in a bin, I wave as I head towards the entrance, "Well, I have to get back to work or else who knows what will happen to my career."

He waves back as he walked to his class stands, once I was next to Midnight again for the millionth time today, she didn't notice me since she was watching the match closely. I turn my head towards the match and my eyes widen when I saw the scene. I gulp as try not to jump in but watched with cautious eyes while having one thought;

'Bakugo doesn't go easy on a girl.'

3rd POV

As the fight goes on, Reaper snapped her head in the direction where a Pro hero roared from the crowd, "Hey! How can you say you want to be a hero like that?! If there's such a huge difference in your abilities, then hurry up and send her out of bounds! Stop bullying and playing with the poor girl!" The crowd was agreeing with them and started booing at Bakugo who ignored everything.

Out of nowhere, Reaper was in front of the hero who roared that statement, her body loomed over them as her wings were wide open, creating massive shadows over the crowd of heroes. Horns were at each side of her head as her eyes were glowing Golden-blue with redlining, in her hands was her weapon; an Egyptian scythe, which was pointing straight at the hero. The crowd was dead silent as her voice snapped, "Are you the one who said that? How long have you been working as a pro hero?"

He backed up as she flapped her wings slightly yet it almost blew the rest of the heroes away, "I asked you a question." The hero stayed silent as she glared him down, he could feel goosebumps rise all over his body. She waited for his answer but when she didn't get one she glowers, she didn't notice the shadows leak from her wings, "If you're saying that with a straight face, there's no point in you watching anymore, so go home!"

The heroes around her were shocked as she continued, "Go home, and look into changing careers!" The hero backed up even more as she roared into his face, the entire stadium listened to her angry voice, "Bakugo is being careful because he's acknowledged the strength of his opponent who had made it this far. Its because doing everything he can do to win that he cant go easy on her or let his guard down." 

As she said that, debris fell to the ground and she smirks as she retorted, "You're also an idiot to not notice the debris hanging in the air, Pro hero because you would've noticed if you kept your petty move shut and watched the battle." She turns towards the scene as she flew high in the air to escape the massive wind pressure which Bakugo created when he released a massive explosion at the falling debris.

There was silence across the entire stadium but Reaper could notice the strain in Bakugo's arm, she flew down and closed her wings once her feet touched the grass. She watches as Uraraka got up to her feet with difficulty her eyes wander towards Bakugo was ready for another attack, he sprints towards her and she did the same but she lost her balance and descended to the floor slowly.

As her body hits the floor, Bakugo stops midway, Reaper walks up to the battleground while showing to stand down as she checks Uraraka, she sighs when she saw the young brunette's eyes. She announces, "Uraraka's out of commission. Bakugo advances to the next round." Bakugo watches as the robots take Uraraka to Recovery Girl and once she was gone, he heads to the entrance from where came from.

Reaper's eyes followed his quiet form with a sigh as Present Mic announces that there's a quick break. She flies up into the sky and cruised through the sky as she waited for the next fight, she flies past the Class 1-A stand and as if it was slow motion, the student's eyes were locked with hers's and she gives them a wink. She looks back while passing the other classes, she clearly wants to do something but there's nothing to do. 

She lands next to Cementoss and started talking to him, she folds her wings and the tips of them were dragging across the grass. She soon heard the crowd cheer and notices the next battle is about to start. She watches with a blank face when she recognizes who's fighting and she sighs for the millionth time today, 

'This is going to be a tough one...'