TROUBLE [24/25.2]

I hid my face in my hands and crumbled loudly, "Why am I here again?..."

Some of the other teachers snickered at my situation, I mean, you would be annoyed if you were just told you have to rebuild all of the battle centers after the exam is done. Right???

I lean back into the chair and stare at the footages of the examinées, but my highest concern is Midoriya and Bakugo.

My eyes were only on those two throughout the entire exam, I knew Bakugo will easily pass with his quirk and strategizing but I was praying for Izuku that he would use One for All wisely.

I ignored everyone during this passed 10 minutes and silently watched with anxiety boiling up inside of me.

I had a feeling every teacher distanced themselves away from me since I had my serious expression on my face, and I have been told that I look like my old self by Nezu once during his Highschool year.

Once I heard that the exam was over, I jumped out of my chair and ran to Izuku's battle center with a worried expression on my face.

I quickly reminded myself to put my mask on since I'm still on duty.

When I had it on, I teleported myself to the battle center. Examinées were already getting treated by Recovery Girl and my eyes hurriedly search for a familiar green-haired boy in the crowd.

I sigh out of relief when I saw he was already been treated but passed out. I quickly regain my posture and walked towards the crowd.

"Oh, Recovery Girl, how good to see you again dear! Was that everyone who was injured?" I asked with the usual tone I used when I'm doing my job, she smiles at me and replied happily, "Oh yes! Everyone is treated! I haven't seen you in 15 years, Miss Reaper."

I laugh since I felt people stare at me in disbelief causing me to rub the back of my neck awkwardly.

Just as I was about to reply, Beta interrupted me with a notice. "Miss Kurosawa, Nezu has requested for you to rebuild the battle centers now." I groan and mumbled a soft 'I know' to him.

I give Recovery Girl a playful smile and asked, "How about we have a cup of tea after all of this?" She laughs at my request and answers, "Oh that would be wonderful!"

I grin at her but then turned to the young examinées with an expressionless face. "Good job, examiners. You've completed the exam within 10 minutes, now I would kindly ask all of you to step out of the battle center for a moment."

They all look confused but did it, either way, I turn around and looked at the destroyed city with an unreadable expression. "Beta, contact all the other teachers to escort all the other examinées out of the other battle centers,"

I commanded and he obeyed, after awhile he notified me that everyone is outside the battle centers.

I grin and stretch my limbs, but while doing this I could hear some comments made from the teens.

I tie my hair in a high ponytail and let my wings out from their imprisonment, without hesitation I flew into the sky, leaving a giant crater in the ground.

"What's she doing?"

"Who's that?"

"That's Reaper, you idiot! The no.3 ranked hero in the world!"

"Damn, she looks hot!"

"Her quirk is something all right!"

I shake my head at their childish ways and said something in an old language as I hover at least 10 000 ft in the air,