TAUNTING [PART 107]

||3RD POV||

She was silent as she stares into his wine-red eyes which were filled with amusement and curiosity. Her lips crack a smile as she gripped his hair with her captured hand and harshly tugged his head away from her. He moaned in pain as she released her hold on his hair and walked away while stating, "If I wanted to make a bet with someone, it better be good. But I'm not tempted with your offer, Hades, so I'll pass this one." He rubs his head as he tried to soothe the pain away while watching how she walked away with a sway in her hips.

He licked his lips as he muttered with a smirk, "So this is the reason why the previous Hades married her, huh? I like it." She heads back to Aizawa and them but was suddenly tugged back when a chain wrapped itself around her waist. Immediately, her hands try to pry the weapon off of her but she failed when her arms were also wrapped. Her tied-up body was turned around and she was met with the ecru-haired male who was grinning down at her. She thrashed around slightly but froze when he lifted her chin up with his fingers.

He cooed when he saw her Golden-red eyes, "Your eyes remind me of the 'Setting Sun' Crystal that residents in Asgard. I want to keep them and your body for myself." She made a disgusted expression as she stared at him, he leaned closer to her face but stopped when a blade went between them. He raised his head and was met with a familiar man with gigantic white wings, glaring at the new god. Gabriel growls out as he threatened points his scythe at the male, "Release the banished god this instant, Hades. You know the laws of Asgard or have you already forgotten them in the past 5 000 years?"

He grumbles as he releases the female from the chains, she backed up a bit and was tugged back by Gabriel. The two men had a staredown and Hades huffs as he turned around, he walked away from them into the dark hallway. Gabriel looks down at the female who was glaring in the direction the ecru-haired male walked off to. He sighs as his scythe disappeared and placed a hand on top of her head as he complained, "Why is it that you always get in trouble with the other gods?? Cant, you control your taunting for one day?"

She shrugs a bit as she stated with a proud smile, "I can't help it, it's in my blood to taunt people." He shakes his head at her answer and took his hand off of her head, she glances at him as he turned around to walk away but she grabbed his sleeve. He stopped and looked at her with a raised brow over his shoulder, "Is something wrong?" Her head hung low as an embarrassed blush covered her face as she spoke, "You see... He really makes me uncomfortable since he's with the council who controls the country... They keep placing me with him with every chance they get and..." 

She looks up but her eyes didn't meet his own as she ended with a pout and a beet-red face, "It kinda scares me..." His eyes widen when he saw her expression and what she said, his heart was rapidly beating in his chest and he slowly looked away with his hand on his flushed face. He grumbled out as he glanced at her, "Fine... I'll stay with you..." She smiles as her eyes look at him with a grateful look, her lips were in a wide smile and she exclaimed teasingly, "Thank you, Gabriel! You're a real lifesaver at this point!"

She stood beside him with a flowery aura around her and he kept glancing at her in the corner of his eye. They started walking back to the stand and he was quiet as his eyes land on her black wings with the golden lining in them, she felt his stare and said sadly but her smile was bright, "They changed into this when I was banished from Asgard, but I kinda like this color." He looks at her with pity while muttering, "I'm sorry..." She waves him off while stating with a genuine smile, "Why are you even apologizing for? You weren't involved in that mess so there's no need for apologizing."