UNRIVALED [PART 114]

||3RD POV||

The next morning, everyone in the apartment was silent. Ayato was making breakfast for himself and the kids, who were sleeping in the living room that was filled with pillows and blankets. He placed the two plates onto the table and went to get changed into some proper clothes, he wore a black turtle neck and trousers with a leather belt, a denim colored jacket adorned his body as it hanged over his shoulder, he also puts on his glasses. He looked at himself into the mirror and sighed when he noticed that his hair got too long for his liking, he grabbed the scissors and started cutting his own hair.

{OUTFIT AND GLASSES REFERENCE}

{NEW HAIRSTYLE}

{NEW HAIRSTYLE}

Proudly, he looked at his new hairstyle and collected the fallen hair, as he held the hair in his hand, it burned into a neon green color. He heads towards his front door and grabbed his keys, he opened the door and stepped out of it. He closed it behind him and locked it with the keys, he sighs as he walks towards the elevator. He pressed the button and the doors slide open, he steps in and pressed the ground floor button, Slowly, the elevator descended and his head was full of thoughts as it stopped and opened the door. He heads towards the school and he noticed how quiet it was causing him to raise a brow.

He shrugs and heads towards Class A, he opens the door and greets with a closed-eyed smile, "Morning. Its lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely." He heard no one laughed or snicker causing him to open his eyes and he raised a brow when he noticed that everyone stared at him. He looks around for the cause of there stare and heard a voice exclaim, "Father!" He was suddenly pulled in for a hug by one of his sons, Natsuo. The said teen's tail was wagging viciously as he stared up at the taller male.

Ayato smiled brightly as he pats his head, "Natsuo! Man, I really miss your enthusiasm whenever I get home from work!" Natsuo's smile drops while his tail slowly stopped as he stated, "Yeah, everyone misses you at home..." Ayato smiles sadly as he nods, "Understandable, I'll try to visit if I have time." That made Natsuo relieved yet happy to know that there's a chance that he's going to visit. Anyhow, Ayato lets go of his son and looks at Aizawa for an explanation. Aizawa sighs as the eager male stood in front of him, he explained what was happening and Ayato's eye twitched slightly.