BILLBOARD [PART 140]

||3RD POV||

She was lost in thought as she entered the building and she didn't notice how many glanced at her walking figure, the dress flowed passed her feet with each step she took. An intimidating expression was written across her face while her mischief look in her eyes died down and was replaced with ice-cold emotions. Clearly, she didn't want to attend this event but she was given orders by the council that she had to attend. She heard her name being called and she glanced in the direction of the voice as her feet came to a stop, her cold eyes were met turquoise ones but they drift to the pair who stared at her with a spark of recognition. 

She nods as she turns towards Endeavor with crossed arms, "Greetings, Endeavor. How are you?" He hums as a thoughtful expression was on his face for a split second but it turned into a scowl as he answered the brunette, "Not really in the mood to this. How about you, Grim Reaper?" She only gave him a scowl and her eyes grew dark as she spat out, "Orders from the higherups, saying that I need to attend this event." He smiles bitterly as he stares down at her agitated form, "They're still on your ass?" She nods as her fingers tap against her arms, she rolls her eyes as she admitted, "They've being on my ass for the past five months and it's pissing me off..."

Her eyes drift to the fidgeting figure behind the taller hero and her lips twitch when she made eye contact with the winged hero, she steps towards him and held a hand out as she spoke with a professional smile on her wine-colored lips, "A pleasure to see you again, Hawks. I apologize for the time when you met me when I wasn't on duty, it was--" He shook her hand as he reassured with a nervous grin, "No, not at all! I never thought that I would meet the third-ranked female hero in the world, Grim Reaper. Its really a privilege, Grim Reaper." She was taken back by him but her expression remained the same but a spark ignited in her golden-blue eyes as she looks up at him.

They all three went to their seats and caught many reporters' attention, many commented on how the female looked this evening. Her curvy figure was slightly covered with a black dress that stopped by her feet, her cleavage was exposed yet covered by a seethrough material that has rose patterns on it. Her hair was in a loose yet neat bun on top of her head, golden hanging earrings adorned her ears. Her hands were covered with the same seethrough material while her arms were slightly the same. Black high heels were on her feet which gave her a few inches to her height.

 Black high heels were on her feet which gave her a few inches to her height

{DRESS REFERENCE}

As they reach their seats, they heard the announcer say over the mic as the spotlight appeared on someone, "Number ten! Dropping down one rank from number nine last time, Dragoon Hero: Ryukyu!" Many cheered and clapped as she walks onto the stage, meanwhile, the announcer continued, "Number nine! He went down, too! But he won't be defeated! Equipped Hero: Yoroi Musha!" Her golden-blue eyes drift to the said hero and they linger on his figure as he walked to the stage. Her attention was brought back when she heard how the announcer exclaimed, "Number eight! From the 'Clean and Shiny' commercial, Laundry Hero: Wash!" She snickered a bit but composed herself as the announcer continued, "Number seven! A huge leap! A promising hero whose growth won't stop! Kamui Woods!"