UNNERVING [PART5]

||3RD POV||

The two walked next to each other in silence and they didn't make any motions to talk but she sucked in a breath before teasing with a lazy grin, "So, how's Emica doing?" The male stiffened up at her words and answered as he opened the door for them, "She's fine but a bit snappy since I broke something of her's again." She snickered a bit and sat at the desk that had papers on it, she remarked as he walked towards the cabinets to get the liquor he had, "You're like the god of destruction or something." He rolled his eyes at her words as he placed the glasses onto the table while pouring the whiskey into them, he spoke in a blank tone, "I need a favour, Grim." Curious yet suspicious, she narrowed her eyes at him as he looked at her with his red eyes and he took out a pouch that had something fragile inside of it.

He placed it front of her as he sat across from her and continued when he saw that her attention was on the pouch, "As you know, Emica comes from a very high-class family and they have an heirloom that gets passed down to the eldest daughter of every generation." He paused a bit and she continued for him as she looks at him with confirmation, "And you broke it." His shoulders sagged a bit as he stared at the glass in his hands and he admitted while tapping his finger against the glass, "I did. I felt so horrible when I realized that I did and was hoping that you could perhaps fix it with your quirk..." She sighed deeply before opening the pouch and her eyes widen at the broken jewel. It was a sapphire blue jewel that was attached to a thin material that was a choker. Her thumb traces the jewel as her thoughts were trying to comprehend where she saw this heirloom.

||HEIRLOOM||

||HEIRLOOM||

"How beautiful," She remarked as her eyes gleamed over for a second before stopping her motions as he spoke before taking a sip from his glass of whiskey, "It is, I guess that's why she likes it so much." She looked at him with blank eyes and she stated with a sigh when he saw how exhausted and stressed he looked, "Let me see what I can do." He looked at her with hopeful eyes as he placed his glass down onto the table, she placed the jewel down and started to murmur words that were in a foreign language, "Οι Έλληνες Θεοί που είναι φίλοι μου, χρειάζομαι μια χάρη. Εκάτη; Θεά της Μαγείας, σταυροδρόμι και φαντάσματα. Ιρις; Θεά του ουράνιου τόξου, ο αγγελιοφόρος των Θεών. Ιάνος; Θεός των αρχών, των επιλογών και των θυρών. Αφροδίτη; Θεά της αγάπης και της ομορφιάς. Ήφαιστος; Ο Θεός των σιδηρουργών και της φωτιάς. Όπως εγώ, Αθηνά? Η πεσμένη θεά της Σοφίας, του Πολέμου και των χρήσιμων τεχνών, ζητούν βοήθεια για την αναδημιουργία αυτού του αντικειμένου στην προηγούμενη κατάσταση. Και γι 'αυτό, σας ευχαριστώ για την ευγνωμοσύνη."

A faint gold light surrounded the jewel and he watched how it started to g back to its previous state, her eyes were closed as golden markings circled her neck like scales and she snapped them open as the light turned into a magic circle that spread around the room. His hair flutter as his eyes widen in fascination, her orbs were grey as she stared at nothingness. As the light and markings disappeared, she closed her eyes and the jewel was back to how it was and he whispered in amazement, "Wow..." She spoke with a small unnoticeable smile as she slides him the heirloom and her eyes were back to her golden-blue colours, "There, it's back to its normal state from before you broke it."

He was silent as he stared at the heirloom with gleaming eyes and he picked it up with shaky hands, she watched him clench it while holding it against his forehead as he silently sobbed in gratitude, "Thank you... Thank you so much..." She didn't say anything else as she silently finished her drink and got up from the seat, she stated as she opened the door with a blank face, "I'll take my leave now, Natsume. Get home safe." She closed the door behind her and heard how his sobs got louder with each step she took. She knew that that heirloom was important for his wife and him, their marriage could've been on the line if she didn't fix it. After all, she was only needed when there's trouble, but she didn't mind since she didn't have anything else to do in her life.

Her hands searched through her jacket's pocket as she walked home through the quiet evening, she took out the item that she sought for and lit it on with a golden flame. Sweet smoke escaped it from the furthest tip and she sucked it in before blowing it out with a dazed look, she tilts her head as she murmured with a relaxed smile, "A nice time to smoke, especially if it's peach and vanilla flavoured..." She walked passed a group of middle schoolers and one of them glanced at her figure in the corner of his eye. It was as if time slowed down, she blew the smoke through her lips as her eyes gleamed with delight and the ash-blonde stared at her with his ruby-coloured eyes. They slowly turn towards him with a raised brow before ignoring him, he paused in his step which caused his so-called friends to look at him with confused expressions.

She continued to walk down the street as time continued as normal, he stared at her back while one of his friends asked while noticing how quiet he was, "What's wrong?" He scoffed loudly before stuffing his hands into his pockets while retorting as he walked passed them, "I thought that hag looked familiar." His other friend glanced at her retreating figure for a second before a flash of recognization appeared on his face and he exclaimed while thrusting a finger into the air, catching the others off guard, "Oh! That's Ms Kurosawa! She's Yamato's, Ukyo's guardian!"

The ash-blonde stiffened as the two siblings appeared in his head, they were known around the school for their quirks. He didn't see the resemblance between her and them at all, he rolled his eyes at that and heard his friend state with a grin as they continued to their destination, "I heard that she works at a secretary at some company and is a widow." Meanwhile, the female sneezed loudly as she closed the bedroom door behind her. Confused, she rubs her nose before getting prepared to sleep for a few hours since she has patrol later. 

Time to get ready for a long night...