VILLAIN [PART 95]

||3RD POV||

Her eyes open but she was met with darkness causing her breath to hitch, her wrists rub against the lace that was wrapped around them. She felt the end of a piece of lace and bit it harshly, she gave it a harsh pull and felt her wrists get loose. She mentally gave herself a pat gainst the back and her wrists went to her head, her fingers untied the knot of the bindings around her eyes. Soon the lace slipped off of her face and fell onto the mattress, she blinked a bit when she notices that the room where she was in is completely dark. She rolls her eyes and sat up carefully, she raised a brow when she saw the roses surrounding her figure.

She picked up a black rose and twirled it between her fingers, her eyes were soft as she was in a daze while staring at the flower. She was cut off guard when a voice spoke from across the room, "It seems the sleeping beauty had finally awoken." Slowly, her eyes search for the voice and were met with neon blue eyes staring at her blankly. She looked back at the rose in her hand as she spoke, "I'm nowhere near being a sleeping beauty, Dabi. I'm only a woman who was brought her against her will, nothing more." He was silent as she spoke softly, his eyes soften but he had to hide that from her. 

Neither of them spoke in the darkroom, only the sound of petals being crushed by her and the fire crackling from Dabi's fingers. The blue light illuminated her figure in a warm condition and she could see around the room, her eyes twinkled slightly as she looked at the flames in his hand. He stared her down when he saw that she was staring at the neon blue flames with twinkling eyes. Without her noticing, the door opened and Shigaraki stood there with a blank look on his face. His eyes were on her figure as he spoke, "Let's go, Angel." She looked at him with a raised brow but reluctantly got up from the mattress.

She was in front of him and waited for him to do something, he firmly grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the darkroom. Dabi followed them and closed the door behind him as he walked out of the room. Shigaraki was patient with her as they walked towards the hidden bar and once they reached the bar, he opened the door and was met with silence. Her eyes were dull as they look over everyone from behind Shigaraki, who dragged her towards the bar counter. Dabi walked into the room with a scowl and closed the door behind him, his eyes were on her figure the entire time.

She was seated in one of the barstools, her dress hanged off it like a waterfall until the floor. Kurogiri hands the quiet brunette a glass of boulevardier, who slowly took the glass from the shadowy man. She could feel everyone's eyes on her figure as Shigarak wrapped his arm around her shoulders. Hesitantly, she took small sips from the drink and her dull eyes land on Bakugo who was staring at her with worry. She tips her head lightly at him as a sign that she's fine but he didn't believe her one bit once he saw the bruises on her skin. 

She places the half-empty glass down as Shigaraki pulled her closer to his form while stating, "It seems that Master has done his part." Her eyes were cast down at the wooden surface as Kurogiri remarked, "It seems that he did. She's not that talkative and confident as before." Toga interrupted as she glared at the pale blue-haired villain, "What have you done to her?" He glared at her while taking his arm off of the brunette, "That is none of your concern." She wanted to continue interrogating but Dabi stopped her with a glance. 

Her voice was dead as she spoke as her eyes look up slightly, "I am perfectly fine. There is no need to worry about someone like me." Shigaraki snapped his head in her direction as she said that and grumbled as he gripped her bicep firmly, "I think Master has overdone it. She's like..." Twice continued for him as he looked at the emotionless brunette, "...A Broken doll." Shigaraki lets go of her bruising arm and looked at Bakugo who had narrowed his eyes at him, "I'll ask you one more time, aspiring hero, Katsuki Bakugo... Will you join me?"