THE UNKNOWN [PART11]

||3RD POV||

She pulled the sheets over her bare body in disgust as she trembled, the figure next to her was sound asleep. Her once cleared skin was littered with marks and she felt dirty, slowly and carefully, she got out of the bed, and the cold morning air bit at her skin. Clothes were scattered around the room that was dark from the closed curtains and she tried her best not to trip over them. As she started to collect her clothes, a husky yet tired voice spoke, "I kinda like this view." Her body froze as she was busy pulling up her lacy underwear and retorted with a scowl as she continued her actions, "Well, this is the last time you're ever going to see it." His lips twitched upwards a bit at her words and sat up, the purple patches of skin on his body was darker while his normal skin color was littered with love bites and other marks.

She was buttoning up her white shirt and didn't notice the ravenette getting closer to her, her breath hitched when she felt his arms snake themselves around her waist. "You know," He started with a purr as his lips touched her neck and she shivered slightly when his tongue traced a spot as he continued, "You're one of the best women who I've met so far." She ripped herself away from him as she warned him before fixing her skirt before walking out of the bedroom door, "I'm going to be the last woman that you'll ever have." He hummed with an amused look on his face and his neon-blue colored eyes gleamed as he felt something tingle inside of him, "Obviously, Angel. After all, I'm not going to let such a woman such as yourself get taken from me."

Meanwhile, she was walking out of the building where his apartment was and shivered in disgust as memories of last night's events ran through her mind. She walked passed citizens but paused when a meek voice called out to her, "Excuse me... Um, miss?" With a raised brow, she looked at the person with narrowed eyes but a flash of recognization appeared on her face when she saw the fluffy greened-haired male, who was playing with his fingers as he shuffled his weight on each foot. "Oh," She spoke with wide eyes as she turned towards him, "The kid who fell from the third-floor window as Aldera Junior High." Meekly, he nods as he looked away from her golden-blue eyes and perked up when she asked, "Why are you out so early in the morning? It's also the weekend..."

His green emerald colored orbs looked into her sunset like ones and spoke as he leaned closer to the slightly taller woman, "I was hoping to discuss your quirk!" It was quiet between them and he realized what he said. Flustered, he backed away and his hands started to move in every direction as he dismissed his words, "I mean! That is if you only want to! I know that you're busy so I just--" She cuts him off with one word that made his eyes lit up like a flame, "Alright." His face grew hotter when she grabbed his wrist and added as she started to pull him with her, "I know a place where we can talk." From across the road, angry ruby eyes followed them as his friends chatted about the arcade, his brows were furrowed as he noticed the markings on the female's legs just before they disappeared behind a corner.

Meanwhile, the two got to their destination and his eyes were amazed at the sight in front of him. A hill that was littered with white lilies covered the area and a willow tree was in the middle of the hill. "We're here," Her voice brought him back to reality and watched her take off her heels before walking through the flowers, a breeze picked up which caused her hair along with the flowers to flutter. His breath hitched as she turned towards him and he took in the scene, she looked so relax and happy as the flower petals flutter passed her. "Well?" She teased before heading towards the willow tree, "What are you waiting for?" Slowly, he followed her and got himself comfortable against the trunk of the tree, she was next to him and they were both quiet as they listened to the life around them.

"Now," She started as she looked at him with gleaming eyes and his heart skipped a beat with how unrealistic she looked, "What do you want to know?" He gulped a bit before stuttering out as he opened a familiar burnt notebook, "Well... Um... What is your quirk?" She hums a bit before answering him with an honest tone, "I don't call it a quirk since I'm a god." Confused yet taken back, he looks at her with wide eyes and watched how she got up with a sigh as he murmured, "What...?" As she started to explain, her fingers started to unbutton her shirt which caused him to grow flustered, "Do you know about the story of how Athena got banished by Zeus for no reason?" His hands covered his face but he peeked through the gaps of his fingers as he heard the piece of clothing hit the floor and his eyes widen when he saw the markings on her back.

"A fallen god gets these markings as a reminder that they were banished from their homeland," She stated as she looked at him over her shoulder with a blank look, "And if that fallen god has chosen to repopulate with another god and continue their bloodline, their bloodline's names would appear on their skin each time there's one born." His breath hitched as he watched the names glowed as they moved across her skin in a circling manner, she gripped her own shoulder as she added with a frown, "I call this feature; 'The torment of the Fallen.' It gives to the user much pain when a name forms int heir skin." She was taken back when she felt fingers touch her back and a sympathetic voice muttered as he traced the markings, "I'm sorry." She hums a bit and pulled away from his soft touches, she made herself appropriate as she reassured with a small smile, "There's no need to apologize, boy."

He stared at her for a second before murmuring as he looked away from her, "...Midoriya..." She looked at him with furrowed brows and questioned as she sat next to him, "Excuse me?" Suddenly, he snapped his head at her as he said in a slightly louder tone and didn't notice that their faces were an inch away from each other, "I'm Midoriya Izuku!" He froze when he finally noticed how close they were and leaned back with a flustered look, she stared at him before laughing which caused his red face to get warmer. With gleaming eyes, she introduced herself with a smile, "Well, I'm Kurosawa Aya. A pleasure to meet you, Midoriya." And for the rest of the afternoon, they were asking questions of each other and grew closer. He never thought that she was such an old being who didn't care about the meaning of life since she is, after all, an immortal who has lived for more than seventeen millennials.

He knew that he needs to show her that meaning.